Caring For Your Bamboo Plant
The Bamboo plant is one of the coolest plants that you will ever own and it is also one of the easiest to take care of. The Bamboo plant looks great planted in the ground as well as in a clear vase in your home. Below are some simple steps to help you get the most out of your Bamboo.
- If you have just planted your Bamboo in the ground make sure to water twice per week. Bamboo plants love tons of water!
- If your Bamboo is planted in a pot, you will have to water more frequently. Please note that if you over water this will cause root rot.
- Bamboo love the moisture that mulch provides to your dirt. But make sure not to add to much because this will invite rodents to your Bamboo.
- Make sure to fertilize your Bamboo during the spring and summer.
- If your leaves of your bamboo start to turn yellow and curl up, give it water as soon as possible since it is probably dehydrated. You may need to find a new place to plant yo