Whiter Teeth Safely
Hydrogen Peroxide Teeth Whitening Safety
Teeth Whitening has become more and more popular and the choices on the market for products that assist us in getting those pearly whites their whitest and brightest are everywhere. Are you worried that you could damage your teeth enamel or gums? Do you wonder if the cost of those teeth whiteners is really worth it and if they work? Would you like a less expensive alternative to teeth whitening kits on the market?
There's an easier way to whiten teeth that is also less expensive than any of the treatments, gels, kits, creams or pastes on the market that can also be done safely. Hydrogen Peroxide is a very useful product that is not only good for first aid treatment of cuts and abrasions, but is also effective for oral care and yes, teeth whitening. Teeth whitening is possible and can be safe if you do it properly using Hydrogen Peroxide. Read on to learn the correct steps to take to effectively brighten and whiten teeth between trips to the dentist.
* Purchase a bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide at any local drugstore or grocery store for just about $1.00.
* Pour a small amount of hydrogen peroxide into a small disposable dixie cup.
* Apply a pea sized amount of your regular toothpaste onto your toothbrush and dip the brush head into the cup of hydrogen peroxide.
* Brush the teeth as you normally would while you sing the Happy Birthday song. Dip the brush head into the cup of hydrogen peroxide a second time as you continue to brush the teeth. This provides ample time to brush teeth effectively. Avoid swallowing the toothpaste or the hydrogen peroxide as they may cause an upset stomach.
* Rinse mouth thoroughly to remove all traces of the hydrogen peroxide and toothpaste.
* Brush the teeth in this manner every am and pm for one week to whiten teeth with hydrogen peroxide.
* Use the hydrogen peroxide teeth whitening method every other week to whiten teeth while at the same time not injuring the tooth enamel from overuse of the peroxide.
* Take a break from using hydrogen peroxide teeth whitening once you notice improved whitening of the teeth to keep the enamel and gums strong.
* Visit your dentist regularly for checkups and deep cleanings.
Hydrogen Peroxide Teeth Whitening is an easy, inexpensive and safe way to whiten teeth if used sparingly during regular teeth brushing every other week.
Read more hydrogen peroxide uses: