What exactly is the turkey PCB? This is basically a circuit system. PCB stands for printed circuit boards. A turnkey order is totally dissimilar to a kitted order. The main reason for switching to turnkey PCB is to enhance and speed up the circuit assembly process. So that less time is spent on the circuit assembly. Electronic contract manufacture companies basically help you out with the assembly of a turnkey PCB.
There are different companies which provide services which would help you tackle the turnkey pcb. But one needs to be careful while taking such services from a specific company. There are a number of features that one should keep in mind before choosing a suitable company for assembly of a turnkey PCB.
Here is a list of some of the important features that one should look for before choosing a turnkey PCB or a company for its assembly.
A good company should provide you with the following
- It should give u a Plastic injection molding, a metal sheet stamping and an assembly.
- It should also provide you with a capable waving machine and fit operators.
- It should have a complete pcb and a turnkey
- OEM which is basically the original equipment manufacturer services should be provided but this can also be ignored.
- One should also be sure that the manufacturer is providing you with a warranty. This warranty should ideally be of one year or more if possible.
- The company should be able to provide you with repairs.
- A good company would also provide you with a design layout.
- Some companies also offer you a complete component Assembly with a SMT and a Through Hole
- Some companies offer professional help as well.
- Look for the precision; BGA minimum precision of 0.5mm and IC minimum precision of 0.3mm are considered a good specification. And thus these two values should be considered.
- Be sure whether you want a complete turnkey or a partial turnkey and thus order accordingly.
- Ask the company management about any hidden charges. These companies usually charge for the product and the shipment. But it is always a wise decision to be sure thus there is no harm in asking.
- Be sure about the payment method. Ask the company management which payment method would most suit them and thus select a company which suits you best.