Yes, Invicta Has Done it Again
A Sleek and Elegant Men's Watch with a Reasonable Price Tag
First of all, some may think the Invita Men’s Dial Watch may look plain. In fact, the stainless steel band and
This analog (or non-digital) watch offers sub-dials counting 60 seconds and 30 minutes with the 3rd dial showing the day of the week. A small window to the right of the face shows the date. The Invicta logo stylishly replaces the number 12 at the top of the dial. The watchband is 22 mm wide, a standard length for a man’s wrist. I love how the wristband is fastened with a double clasp folding over to guarantee safety against opening and slipping off the wearer’s wrist.
* Swiss quartz movement
* Stainless steel case and band
* Chronograph offers 60 second, 30 minute and day of the week sub dials plus a date function
* Flame-fusion crystal covering the watch face
* Analog display features three additional sub-dials
* Date and day of the week is displayed
* Silver dial with arabic numerals and luminous hands
* Simplicity designs allows for versatility when paired with a wardrobe
* Unidirectional bezel function
* Water resistance up to 330 feet
Is the Invicta Men's 6620 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Silver Dial Watch A Good Buy?
The reviews on Amazon.com show that many men who have received or purchased this watch are quite satisfied with this watch with over 120 reviews averaging 4.5 stars. Some say that the style and durability can compete with the top brand names in watches. Many like the simplicity of the design, and some even mentioned getting the watch due to the day of the week display, which isn’t a standard feature on most watches. The under $80 price tag is also a nice feature for most that have bought the Invicta Men's 6620 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Silver Dial Watch.
All Invicta watches ship directly from Amazon.com and come with the Invicta one-year warranty with the option to upgrade to the Invicta Platinum Warranty plan.