Most Invicta watches have a number of common core features,which makes the common functions such as date and time setting standard across all the timepieces in the Invicta series. While several costly timepieces have advanced features that are exclusive to a specific watch, but almost all the collections share the same mechanical functionality.
In Invicta watches, the crown can be set out to in 3 different levels as shown in the above image. By default the crown on the 0th position, to bring it to the 1st position (as shown in the picture) just bring it out once; and to bring to the 2nd position just bring the crown once again from 1st position. To set the day, date and time of this timepiece follow the instructions given below:
Softly bring out the crown once, such that it at the 1st position. When it is on the firsCredit: http://www.invictawatch.com/support_files/instruction_manual/Manual-HiRes_old.pdft position, it will stop running.
- Adjust the Day: Now rotate the crown in a clockwise direction to adjust the day indicator of Invicta watches.
- Adjust the Date: To adjust the date, rotate the crown anti clockwise at the 1st position.
- Adjust the Time: Now to adjust the time, gently bring out the crown to the 2nd position rotate to the correct position.
- Rotate the crown to 1st position (clockwise and anti-clockwise) to adjust the day and time, and on 2nd position to set the time.
- When done with adjusting all the functions, push back the crown to default position, which will start the working of these watches.
To set the day, date and time of Invicta chronograph watches follow the instructions given:
- Adjust the Date: Softly bring out the crown to the 1st position and turn it clockwise and anti clockwise (changes according to the model) to adjust the date. If you are tryingCredit: http://www.invictawatch.com/support_files/instruction_manual/Manual-HiRes_old.pdf to adjust the Invicta watches between 9 PM to 12 PM, then you have to adjust the date to the following day, as the automatic date change will not take place during midnight.
- Adjust the Time: Gently bring the crown of the Invicta watches to the 2nd position and turn it clockwise to set the time.
- Adjust the Day: Gently bring the crown to the 2nd position and turn it anti clockwise to adjust the day.
- When done with adjusting all the functions, push back the crown to default position, which will start the working of Invicta watches.