The short answer to that question is a resounding yes!
Although it is highly controversial, it is possible to lose 7 to 10 pounds in just one week. You should always give your body a good amount of time to lose weight, because chances are, you did not gain the 7 to 10 pounds in just one week. However, for those who need a solution now, then "The Diet Solution Program" may be able to offer some assistance. Always remember to consult your doctor before starting any weight loss plan.
Isabel De Los Rios, a certified nutritionist, developed The "Diet Solution Program" as unique solution to help people lose weight. The plan focuses on the body type of the individual and its reaction to different diet plans. The metabolic rate determines the individual's diet plan, since each person's metabolism is different. The "Diet Solution Program" teaches you how to eat a well-balanced and nutritious diet without feeling the punch of starvation. According to the testimonials in the "Diet Solution" book, quite a few people have used Isabel's techniques to lose 7 pounds in one week.
Some things to consider while trying to lose weight in general:
1. Keep a weight loss journal. For each day, keep a log of what you ate, as well as what exercises and activities you did. Make your journal fun so it does not feel like a chore.
2. Eat more. Yes, that is correct; I said, "Eat more". A study conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevents indicates that by eating more foods with "low-calorie-density" you stay full longer. This means food that is loaded with water and fiber such as fruit, vegetables and whole grains. You can eat two to three times as much "low-calorie-dense" food as you could those that have "high-calorie-density". Instead of the whole milk, try using low fat milk or 1% milk. Eat a large chicken salad with the skin removed a vinaigrette dressing, instead of a calorie heavy fried chicken sandwich. Once you are done with the chicken salad, you can still eat fruit, vegetables, and yogurt and still not reach the calorie density of the fried chicken sandwich.
3. Eat foods that are low in saturated fat, low in sodium and low in cholesterol.
4. You do not have to give up your favorite foods in order to lose weight. You only need to practice portion control and moderation.
5. Never do a "one size fits all" type diet. You are an individual and you should approach your weight loss endeavors as such. Your age, metabolism rate, race, gender and medical history all pay a role in how quickly you lose weight. You are unique and special. This idea is one of the main reasons why the "Diet Solution Program" is do different and so effective. Learn more about losing weight according to your body type from the Diet Solution Program.
Feel Free To Check Out Other Great Weight Loss Articles