A Dental Chew, and a Joint Chew that Dogs find Delicious!
Having a dog or two can be one of the best joys of your life. Whether you are a single, a family unit, or perhaps a senior, dogs are great companions - great pets indeed.
They happily enjoy the food you give them daily, but are those little treats doing them harm? What are the best treats for dogs of any age?
Well let's look at two quality treats that dogs of any age love, AND are good for dogs of different life stages.
1) Greenies Tub-Pak Treat for Dogs. These best sellers carry the important Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) Seal of Acceptance, meaning that they are doing dogs good all over the country. More importantly they are a welcome treat for your dog, one that you KNOW is improving their health.
Lets look at some of the reasons these Greenies Tub-Pak Treat for Dogs are a market leader:
- Tasty dog treat helps control harmful plaque and tartar build-up
- Contains natural sources of antioxidants and dietary fiber
- Ideal for dogs 5 to 15 pounds
- Carries Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) Seal of Acceptance
- Filled with high-quality, easily digestible proteins that break down into easy-to-swallow bits
- With vitamins and minerals that make them a complete and balanced part of your dog’s daily diet.
- They also contain natural sources of antioxidants to promote a healthy immune system and
- Natural sources of dietary fiber for easy digestibility.
- Just one Greenies Dental Chew a day helps control harmful tartar and plaque buildup and freshens breath.
- Includes every nutrient your dog needs, as well as being
- Low in fat and nutritionally complete.
So for a 5 to 15lb dog, the perfect daily treat!
It is no mystery why dog owners are overjoyed with this treat:
"Our Dogs LOVE These and We Do Too! I have been feeding our dogs Greenie bones since they first came out and we have NEVER had a problem. I have German Shepards, Dobermans and medium sized hound dogs. They all love their GB's"
So these treats are perfect for a small to medium dog, but also come in a size perfect for large dogs.
Now let's have a look at the perfect treat for the 'senior citizen' dogs out there.
2) Greenies JointCare Treats for Dogs
By the same quality dependable manufacturer, these joint treats are specifically designed for older dogs, or those with issues with their joints. You know, the exact same aches and pains that can afflict all of us as we age - well it's the same for your dog.
Here are some of the reasons these speciality joint treats are an answer for your older dog:
- Voted 2011 Product of the Year, in the Pet Health category in a survey of 60,493 consumers
- Protects the mobility of adult dogs of all ages and sizes by actively nourishing healthy joints
- With Green-Lipped Mussel, a natural source of omega-3 fatty acids, amino acids, glucosamine, chondroitin, vitamins and minerals
- Unique blend of nutrients in Green-Lipped Mussels are known to promote joint health, as demonstrated in a clinical study performed by WALTHAM
Now who'd believe that your aging dog would benefit from a feed of Green Lipped Mussels!
Like the Greenies Dental Chews above, this product is highly acclaimed by folks who have bought it. One of their many thoughts here:
"I have a 10 1/2 year old chow-shepard mix... a big girl about 95 pounds. She started showing some signs of something hurting her as she laid or sat down and then when getting back up. She didn't have a lot of energy to play or to go for a walk. The Vet said she's getting arthritis we should try to give her some supplements. ... Does this work? Well, for our dog, she no longer moans as she's lying down or getting up. She's running around the house again, running in the yard after the squirrels and if we get anywhere near her leash, she's trying to get it off the hook for us to go, go, go. Miracle? Maybe. Right product at the right time for my `pup'? Yes indeed."
Now you can't get a better recommendation than real dog owners can you?
Have a wonderful life with your dogs, and make that special treat something good for their health as well.
Amazon Price: $34.99 $14.99 Buy Now
(price as of Feb 28, 2016)