Kids can cook
Are you a parent that constantly has to leave your child unattended? Are you a child and your parent constantly leaves you unattended? Well look no further! This article can help you or your child. Go ahead, call them over to read this after you have read it yourself.
Kids can easily make their own meals if they don't have anyone else to make it for them. There are simple and easy recipes that can be learned in a heartbeat and will leave you satisfied.
Let's say you're a 13 year old child who woke up one Saturday morning, but you're parents have gone to work. Well what are you going to eat for breakfast? Well you could always make a quick bowl of cereal or throw some waffles in the toaster. But you can do better then that!
Here's something for you. Scrambled Eggs are amazingly delicious and are very easy to cook. Not to mention they're good for you. Yes they are baby chickens that haven't been born but boy are they good.
What you'll need:
- Cooking Pan
- 1-4 Eggs (Your choice on the amount of eggs!)
- To get started, You'll want to put your pan on the stove and set it around medium heat.(The setting varies per stove)
- While your pan is heating up, crack open your eggs into a bowl and start beating it with a fork. (Don't forget to add a squirt of water, it helps. Trust me)
- After you beat the eggs for around 10-15 seconds, squirt a bit of vegetable oil into your hot pan and spread it around.
- After that, throw in a small dab of butter and let that get slightly brown. (For the flavor)
- You now want to pour the beat eggs into the pan and let that sit for a few seconds.
Now all you have to do is keep moving the eggs around in the pan with a spatula until the eggs look nice and fluffy. Make sure they're solid enough and not too runny. Just turn off the stove once they look right and tip the scrambled eggs into a plate and you're done!
Add some salt, and they're ready to eat.
If you ask me, I like cooking my eggs slightly longer to where it is just past the fluffiness. It makes them taste a lot better but that's just my opinion. Most children like it this why because fluffy eggs have a slimy characteristic that they usually don't like.
Now you know how easy it is to make scrambled eggs. Of course, if you are an adult reading this, you'd want to have your child read this. Maybe they will start cooking more than just eggs if they can get into it!
Don't forget to pour a glass of milk and have some toasted bread on the side of your scrambled eggs!