Kodak C123 sport is a fun waterproof digital camera. It is one of many digital cameras released under Kodak's C
- 12 Megapixel resolution - Great picture resolution which is great if you're into editing and enlarging your favorite shots.
- 2.4" display screen
- 9 scene modes - Snap great pictures every time by selecting the appropriate scene mode for the setting that you're in!
- Movie mode - Easily record video on land and underwater with the Kodak C123.
- Use the share button to easily upload your favorite shots to Facebook, twitter, or Kodak Gallery where you can archive, edit, share and order personalized photos and photo products like photo books and mugs.
- Waterproof up to 10 feet underwater.
- Various Flash modes - Make sure your pictures come out looking great by setting the appropriate flash mode with just a push of a button.
- On-Camera Video Out - View photos and video (with audio) directly from your camera to your TV by connecting the included audio/video cables to your camera and tv.
- USB charge
- Priced at under $100
The Kodak C123 is fun little camera to have. The price and features available on this camera make this a great first time camera for preteens. The underwater feature is a great bonus feature and one the things that make this camera
The Kodak C 123 sport is a great camera for those who are looking for a camera
Floating wrist strap
Although a standard wrist strap is included with this camera it is suggested that you purchase an additional floating wrist strap to prevent your camera from sinking or being carried away in large bodies of water.
SD Memory Card
There is no SD card included with this camera (unless you purchase a special promotional bonus set.) An
The Kodak C123 sport is available at most major retailers including Walmart as well as online outlets like Amazon