Kodak C123 sport is a fun waterproof digital camera. It is one of many digital cameras released under Kodak's C series line of cameras. This camera incorporates many of the great features that are found on other Kodak c-series cameras but the best feature of this camera is that its waterproof. Other great features include:
- 12 Megapixel resolution - Great picture resolution which is great if you're into editing and enlarging your favorite shots.
- 2.4" display screen
- 9 scene modes - Snap great pictures every time by selecting the appropriate scene mode for the setting that you're in!
- Movie mode - Easily record video on land and underwater with the Kodak C123.
- Use the share button to easily upload your favorite shots to Facebook, twitter, or Kodak Gallery where you can archive, edit, share and order personalized photos and photo products like photo books and mugs.
- Waterproof up to 10 feet underwater.
- Various Flash modes - Make sure your pictures come out looking great by setting the appropriate flash mode with just a push of a button.
- On-Camera Video Out - View photos and video (with audio) directly from your camera to your TV by connecting the included audio/video cables to your camera and tv.
- USB charge
- Priced at under $100
The Kodak C123 is fun little camera to have. The price and features available on this camera make this a great first time camera for preteens. The underwater feature is a great bonus feature and one the things that make this camera suitable for younger crowds. This camera would be great for teen and preteen boys who could find numerous things to snap pictures of and/or record underwater. This camera would also make a great purchase as a second camera for someone who already owns a digital camera but may be involved in lots of water activities like water sports, pool parties, trips to the beach or other miscellaneous water activities.
The Kodak C 123 sport is a great camera for those who are looking for a cameraa that can stand up to the great outdoors however there are a few things to be aware of. Although this camera does have advanced 5x digital zoom there is no optical zoom feature on this camera meaning that it will probably be best to forgo using the zoom feature in order to keep picture quality at its best.
Floating wrist strap
Although a standard wrist strap is included with this camera it is suggested that you purchase an additional floating wrist strap to prevent your camera from sinking or being carried away in large bodies of water.
SD Memory Card
There is no SD card included with this camera (unless you purchase a special promotional bonus set.) An SD memory card is needed to store photos and videos. The amount of pictures and videos you can store depends on the size of the SD card. Memory cards come in sizes ranging from 2 gb to 32 gb. The later holding up to 6,000 photos.
The Kodak C123 sport is available at most major retailers including Walmart as well as online outlets like Amazon