Kodak EasyShare M200
Kodak M200 is a model of camera in Kodak's "sleek and stylish" M-series. Like other cameras in the M series the M200 is slim and compact and comes in a variety of six colors including dark blue, green, light blue, red, white, and yellow.
- 10-Meagpixels- Take great high resolution pictures with the 10-megapixel Kodak M200. With 10 megapixels you have the flexibility to enlarge, and edit your photo without sacrificing quality.
- 3x optical zoom- this camera comes equipped with the standard 3x optical zoo. The digital zoom is 5x.
- 2.5" LCD screen - This compact point and shoot camera only has enough real estate for a 2.5" lcd display as opposed to the 3.0" screen that has come to be the industry standard for digital cameras.
- VGA movie mode with audio recording- VGA movie mode with audio is great for taking short video clips for viewing on the web or mobile devices. Audio playback cannot be heard through the camera only when playback is on through the tv or computer.
- 16 scene modes make it easy for you to adjust your camera to the appropriate settings for the occasion in minutes. Scene modes include: snow, beach, close up/macro, and many more.
- Burst mode- Make sure you never miss a great shot with burst mode which allows you to set your camera to take 3 shots in 1 second by pushing the shutter button just once.
- Self Timer - Place your camera on a tripod and with a few pushes of a button set your timer for 2 seconds and 10 seconds so you can jump into group shots!
- PictBridge compatible No computer is necessary to print photos. Now you can simply connect your camera straight to your printer to print pictures.
- Other great features include in camera red eye removal, face detection, face-priority, face recognition.
The Kodak M200 is a stylish point and shoot that teens and young adults will love. The colors choices are chic and appealing to teens but this camera also offers great features that they will love like the video capture mode. Teens will also love the Share button which makes it easy to upload photos to social networking sites like, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and of course Kodak Gallery where you can upload, edit and order pictures taken with your Kodak camera.This camera is compact and lightweight enough to carry in a purse everyday. The USB charging featuring eliminates the need to fuss with AA batteries. Instead you can simply charge your camera when the battery's charge gets low.
What comes in the box?
- rechargeable battery pack
- USB charger
- camera case
- wrist strap
Additional Accessories needed:
SD Memory Card
An SD is required to hold pictures. Although the Kodak M200 does have an internal memory of 32MB additional removable storage will be needed. SD cards are currently available in sizes of 2gb to 32 gb. A 2 gb SD card will hold approximately 600 photos. A 32 gb SD card will hold over 1,000 photos.