Natural Pain Relief for Muscle, Back, Sciatica and Joint Pain
If you’re looking for a natural pain relief product, you might want to try Lasting Touch™ gel. Muscle pain can interfere with your daily routine and affect your productivity. Even worse, if muscle pain keeps you awake at night, the lack of sleep could worsen your general health. Sleep provides the body an opportunity to repair itself. However, if you cannot sleep due to pain, your overall health will likely suffer. If you’re experiencing pain and feel that Lasting Touch™ gel could help you, read on for more details about this natural product for pain relief.
Due to chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia, I often experience difficulty falling asleep at night. I don’t like taking over-the-counter or prescription medications due to health concerns. I am glad that I found Lasting Touch™ gel at my local Health Foods Market. The attendant stated that they can’t keep enough of the product in stock because it sells fast. After trying it the first time, I understand why.
How Lasting Touch™ Gel Works
The product contains natural ingredients with deep penetrating properties to provide pain relief, diminish inflammation and promote circulation.
Walking and drinking enough water generally helps me with my fibromyalgia symptoms and muscle aches. However, sometimes I need additional help. If my muscles ache before going to bed, I apply Lasting Touch™ gel. I apply the gel to my calf muscles and then massage the area until the gel is completely absorbed into the skin. The gel provides almost instant relief from pain or aching muscles.
Although the product's description only mentions muscle pain, I also use it to relieve my restless leg symptoms. Additionally, sometimes I use it as a hand lotion to relieve arthritis pain in my hands. I have read about others who use it to relieve sciatica pain as well.
Natural Pain Relieving Ingredients
- MSM: Beneficial for joint and muscle pain. It helps the body in the healing process. It is more effective when used in combination with other natural supplements such as chondroitin and glucosamine. MSM improves the effectiveness of such supplements.
- Glucosamine: This supplement is beneficial due to its natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory abilities. It stimulates collagen production and is one of the building blocks of muscle, joint and connective tissue.
- Chondroitin: This supplement is one of the key building blocks of cartilage. Cartilage serves as a cushion between the bones in the joints. It keeps the bones from rubbing against each other.
- Arnica: Used for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Capsaicin: Contains pain-relieving properties and promotes circulation.
- Camphor: Stimulates circulation, works as an anti-inflammatory agent and eases muscle spasms and pain.
- Menthol: Menthol is an organic compound derived from mint plants. It stimulates the skin’s cold receptors, which triggers a cooling sensation. Menthol also works much like a local anesthetic when applied to the affected area.
Where to Buy Lasting Touch™ Gel
You can find the gel at your local Health Foods Market. Many health food stores also carry this natural pain-relieving product. Another option is to contact Life Balance Distributors at 1-800-572-9110 to place your order.
Pros of Using Lasting Touch™ Gel for Natural Pain Relief
- No harsh chemicals to worry about.
- Provides fast-acting relief.
- Has a cooling and soothing effect.
- Absorbs completely into the skin and is not oily - does not leave a residue.
Cons of Using Lasting Touch™ Gel for Natural Pain Relief
- Menthol scent - Although I like the mint scent, I don’t like to go out in public after applying the gel.
About Lasting Touch™ Gel
- Price: You pay only 12.99 for an 8-oz bottle - When purchased at Whole Foods Market.
- Availability: The product is available in various sizes. Also available in gel, lotion and cream form.
- Color: Although the product description uses the word gel to describe the product, it is white in color and has the same texture and consistency as hand lotion.
In summary, I like using natural pain relief products to avoid all the complications associated with pain medications, and Lasting Touch™ gel is one of my favorite products. If you're looking for natural pain releif, the only way to know whether this product will work for you is to try it yourself.