Here is a Place to Research Different Diet and Weight Loss Plans Before You Decide
***This Lis is Constantly Being Updated So Bookmark This Page and Check Back Regularly***
There are so many weight loss plans out there today that it could make your head spin. The trick to finding a good solid weight-loss plan is to study and read before you jump into something that may or may not be helpful to you. It may seem like if you don't get started right away you'll never lose the weight but the truth is that the truth is that if you do not understand what you are doing and why you are doing it, then you won't have any success. You have to read and study each plan and then choose the right one for you. Womans World Magazine and For Women First Magazines usually have some great articles on weight-loss. They also have information information from different experts in the field of weight-loss and nutrition. Usually they will recommend an author or a book for you to read so you can make an informed decision. Losing weight is definitely not easy but your best tool is information. This article is dedicated to just that, bringing you information on weight loss plans and programs to help you make an informed decision. Bookmark this page and check back regularly since new plans are added almost daily.
Here are some additional things you should consider when attempting to lose weight.
This is the method reputable and established agencies such as the Mayo Clinic and the National Institute of Health suggest that you approach your weight-loss endeavors. Calculate how many calories you must lose by calorie reduction. Talk with your doctor about how many calories you can safely reduce in your daily diet. Calculate your new daily calorie requirement by subtracting 500 or 1000 calories from the total day's calorie intake. Reduce your calorie intake by 500 each day and lose 1 pound weekly. Reduce your calorie intake by 1000 each day and lose 2 pounds weekly. Combine calorie reduction with physical activity to lose the additional pounds. You will need to burn an extra 500 calories through exercise to get that extra pound weekly. A 1500 daily calorie reduction through diet and exercise should get you to your goal. Work closely with your doctor while attempting to lose this amount of weight. Don't be afraid to adjust your time frame in the interest of safety. ALWAYS be suspicious of any weight loss program that gives you a blanket calorie allotment. Calorie restrictions should really be done according to your current weight. Be aware of any diet that asks you to drop below 12oo daily calories.
Calculate the amount of calories you must lose through exercise and design a plan that fits into your lifestyle. Incorporate walking, running and aerobic exercises into your daily routine. Join a gym or purchase a treadmill if you can afford to do so and exercise before or after work. Do not do unsupervised strenuous exercises without the consent of your doctor especially if you have any other medical or health conditions.
Cook your own meals at home so you can have more control over what goes into it. Baked fish and chicken always makes a delicious low-calorie meal. Take the skin off the chicken before you bake it to control the amount of fat. Have your protein with vegetable of your choice and or brown rice. Use fresh herbs such as thyme, sage and oregano instead of salt for flavor and to promote fat loss. Ask for nutrition information from the restaurant about your food choices when you do eat out. Carry a calorie-counting pocket guide such as "The Pocket Calorie Counter" by Suzanne Beilenson or "The Calorie Counter" by Karen J Nolan and Jo-Ann Heslin with you wherever you go.
List of Weight Loss and Health Related Articles for 2011 and 2012
Weight Loss Plans
Reviews Of Books On Weight Loss and Fitness
- Sexy Forever Review: Does Suzanne Somers Really Know The Secret For Overweight Women Over 40?
- Suzanne Somers Books: Help For Men and Women Over 40
- Fat Flush Diet Plan Review: Pros and Cons Of The Fat Flush Diet
- 100 Calorie Diet Review: Pros and Cons of The 100 Calorie Diet
- 3 Day Diet Review: Pros and Cons of the Three Day Diet
- 3 Apple A Day Diet: Pros and Cons of the Three Apple A Day Diet
- The Juice Lady's Weekend Weight Loss Diet: Two Days To A New Dress Size
- Lose 20 lbs in 17 Days With The 17 Day Diet Plan
Weight Loss Pills or Diet Pills
- Dr Oz Weight Loss Discoveries for 2012: Lose 11 lbs in 7 days With African Mango and Sea Buckthorn
- Natural Diet Pills That Work
General Weight Loss Articles
- Is It Possible To Lose 7 to 10 lbs in a Week With The Diet Solution?
- Ways to Lose 130 lbs and Over Without Surgery
- How To Lose 10 lbs in 3 Days
- Melt of 22o lbs Lose Fat And Never Regain
- Dr. Oz's Weight Loss Commandments
- Jenny Craig Diet Plan: Mariah Carey Lost 30 lbs in 3 months
- How To Lose The Last 10 lbs (pounds)
- Melt Off 220 Pounds: Lose Fat And Never Regain
- Fat Flush Detox Foods: Lose 8 lbs in 1 months with Fat Flush Foods
- How to Lose 10 lbs Without Exercise
- Instant Fat Loss: Lose 9 Inches In One Hour-Celebrity Secret
Diet Books And Resources For Teens
- Dr. Oz's Belly Blasting Soup New Year's Soup Recipe
- Fat Flush Cranberry Smoothie Recipe
- The Ultimate Cabbage Soup Diet or The Magic Souip Diet Lose 10 lbs in 7 Days
- The Best Sports Bras For Women
- Top 5 exercise bikes for your home gym
- Best Fitness Sports Bras For Women
Physical And Emotional Health
- How To Reverse Gum Disease And Tighten Loose Teeth
- Ways To Recognize and Deal With Emotional and Verbal Abuse From Your Intimate Other
Ways To Give To Charity and Resources To Help You During a Recession