Here are some money making ideas I've come across through my research on the subject. Enjoy!
1. Start selling your stuff that you don't need anymore necessarily.
2. Turn your hobbies into money. Start teaching others about how to get involved with your hobby. You could teach classes at the community college or write an e-book for example.
3. A penny saved... remember that a great way to make money is to save money that you're already making. Change your expenses. If you take inventory of everything you spend, you'll notice that a lot of the time you are wasting money...
4. Do an online fundraiser for yourself. There are people out there that will gladly help you with your finances - no strings attached. Take advantage of this.
5. Invest. Think of investing as a long-term way to make money. Think of compound interest.
6. I mentioned this idea in another article. Basically, what you do is that you find people that are already making a ton of money doing what you want to do and you emulate them. This is called modeling other people's success and it works!
7. Make money online: Blog or do some affiliate marketing or do some freelance work. You can start a free blog on blogger.com and put some google Adsense ads on your blog for one. Of course, there are many other ways to make money from your blog but this will get you started. What's left for you to do is create content and get lots of visitors to your blog. It's as simple as that. But it's not easy. If you love writing though, this may be for you. When it comes to affiliate marketing, the best place to start is ClickBank.com. Just promote other people's products through clickbank on your blog and you can potentially make a lot of money. One great tip is to promote products that rebill because this will mean more money for you in the future. Freelance work can be done by anyone. A great example is textbroker.com where you can offer your services of transcribing audio files and get paid for it.
8. Get money advice from people who have lots of money already! Then, just implement their advice and you'll be on the way to making your own money.
9. Forex. Forex has made many millionaires and can be really fun. It's not for everyone but for the right personality, it could be the perfect fit.
10. This idea I got from the Dolans. Elderly transportation. You can make money by helping elderly people get from point A to point B. It's almost like being a taxi driver and it can make you some decent extra money.
11. House sitting, pet sitting, babysitting is also a great idea that I got from the Dolans. It gets a thumbs up from them. Other great ideas they recommend is Web Design, Desktop Publishing, Personal Shopping, Personal Organizer, Tutoring, and Selling your gold. Web Design according to them is a great way to make money if you know what you're doing. Web Design can also be learned but it takes a lot of hard work to become experienced enough to be able to sell this service. Desktop Publishing is in demand now. Personal Shopping can be a really fun and lucrative way to spend your time. Personal Organizing is also profitable but sounds a little boring to me. Tutoring could be interesting if you are an expert in a subject area. I'm personally considering becoming a tutor because I'm a really good student. Selling your gold did not get a thumbs up or a thumbs down from the Dolans. They were on the fence about this one so some more research on the subject should be done if you are considering it.
12. Start a home-based business. Consider signing up with a business like Carbon Copy Pro or SFI. These have a lot of potential and are worth looking into. With these types of programs, you can learn valuable skills and tools that will allow you to branch out later on and basically be able to market anything you want online. Online marketing is a very valuable asset for people who are interested in making more money. I'm personally involved in online marketing but not with either one of these 2 companies. Actually, I take that back. I'm a member of SFI but I haven't had the time to build that business yet. A benefit of that program is that it is free to join(SFI is free, I don't know about Carbon Copy Pro).
13. Article marketing. Write for a website like InfoBarrel(the site you're on right now). For information, check out my signature next to my picture. Article marketing is a great way to make some extra money. The main benefit about InfoBarrel is that you can build a passive income stream that will pay you for months if not years to come. Plus, there are great contests every single month where you can win free Amazon gift certificates. For instance, my goal for this month is to be number 1 in this contest and win the 100$ gift certificate. People at second and third place also win gift certificates but smaller ones... 50$ and 25$ respectively I believe. Another goal I have with infobarrel is to build a revenue stream of at least $100/month in passive income from this site. What that means is that I'll be earning 100$/month from my articles whether or not I keep writing for this site in the future! If I wanted to, I could give up writing for this site and still be earning a hundred bucks every single month for as long as infobarrel is still in business(years to come).
Here are some more quick ideas about how I personally intend on making some money in the near future. First and foremost, like I just said, I will continue to write for InfoBarrel until I reach the 100$/month mark plus I'm very interested in winning the first place prizes for the contests as often as possible so I get a 100$ gift certificate from Amazon as many times as possible. Heck, if I really wanted to, and put my mind to it, I'm sure I could completely dominate the contest rankings and win the number 1 spot month after month for as long as I keep writing. Second, I'm getting into internet marketing. What I mean by this is that I am going to do things like affiliate marketing and product creation to create my main stream of income. In the future, once I have a steady main income stream from selling my products, I will begin working on new income streams like starting an MLM or doing some more work as an affiliate or maybe setting up an adsense site or something. These are just a few ideas I've had in mind and I hope they inspire you to see all the possible money making ideas out there. There is a million ways to make a million dollars people. Remember that!