You're probably like all those other people who want to make money on the internet. You've heard from a from a friend, colleague, or maybe an online article about how you can make easy money on the web. Blogging is possibly one of the easiest and fastest way to start making money without a lot of start up costs. The idea to make money with a blog isn't an old one and many people have tried to generate revenue with that idea. The problem is, almost every one of them failed! And without proper guidance, you'll probably fail at making money with blogging too. Here's my method of creating and using blogs for cash:
- I find a niche that I'm interested to write about that has a lot of potential. I would make sure that the niche would succeed through double checking the competition and making sure I can beat them on the search engines.
- I start writing. I don't usually write once a day like a lot of people when it comes to my blogs, instead I write about once a week. Each post I make is about 400 words in length. If I want to have the post rank for more keywords on Google, I will write upwards to 600 - 1000 words.
- I start getting links to my blog. I contact fellow bloggers and ask if they'll be interested to exchange links with me. I also use article writing services and websites to create links to my websites too.
- If you want to make money on the internet, you have to have ads or other sources of income. So, for my blogs, I put up Adsense. Adsense is a service provided by Google that puts ads on your website that pay you when people click them.
- I keep building those links. Link building never stops and the more links you get the better your chances at making money on the internet.