Oakley Gas Can Sunglasses Give You Style and Protection
If you have been in the market for a new pair of sunglasses, then take a look at the Oakley Gas Can. These sunglasses are both stylish and protective and have several different color and lens options. I have owned the Matte Black frame with Polarized Black Iridium lens option for over a year now and I absolutely love them. I wear these glasses everyday and have put them through their abuses. I wear them in the pool, in the car and anytime I am outside. I have dropped and sat on these glasses on several occassions and they still maintain their original appearance and protection.
These glasses off full protection from the sun's harmful UV rays. Made with Plutonite and High definition optics the Gascan's provides 100% UV filtering and unsurpassed impact protection.
The technology that Oakley incorporates into their sunglasses is unsurpassed. The two lenses that are part of these glasses are cut from a single lens shield then mounted in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour, giving them a truly unique look. A custom corporate logo was created just for these glasses. The frames are lightweight and made from a material Oakley calls O Matter and offers premium comfort. XYZ Optics, another Oakley technology provides visual clairty at all viewing angles.
Check out the specs of these glasses and decide if they are right for you.
- Lightweight, stress resistant O MATTER® frame material
- Extended wrapped frame geometry to fit medium to large faces
- Metal icon accents
- Sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Dual lens POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Plutonite® lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Optional Iridium® coatings and lens tints to reduce glare and heighten contrast
- XYZ Optics® for maximized clarity at all angles of vision, even at lens periphery
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact and optical requirements
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through -4.00 combined power)