Under Armour is well-known for its line of under clothing that is designed to wick moisture away from your skin as well as keep you warm, but they also make some very nice spring jackets as well. Active men need outerwear that will protect them from the elements as they jog, bike or just walk around in the cool spring weather. Men who live in the extreme Northland will have a need for these jackets all summer long.
After I moved to Anchorage, AK, I see the need for these jackets more than ever. I like the fact that they are lightweight, completely waterproof, allow for a complete range of motion and most of all, they look nice. Up here we appreciate jackets due to two facts:
1) It can rain or snow on any given day and,
2) In Anchorage it never gets much warmer than 75 degrees.
Therefore, I have learned much about jackets. Here are a few of my favorites that Under Armour has available.
Here are a few examples of the spring jackets that Under Armour has available for men:
- Men's Barragie Jacket II: This is a sharp-looking jacket that is lightweight, waterproof and breathable that has strategic vent zones that allow the heat to escape from the inside of the jacket. This jacket comes in 3 colors and 6 sizes.
- Men's Full Throttle Parka: This is another sharp-looking and lightweight jacket that comes in 2 colors and 6 sizes. It also has a fully adjustable and removable hood. This 100% polyester jacket is a new addition to the Under Armour line.
- Men's Armourstorm Jacket: This nice and distinguished looking jacket was designed with the golfer in mind. It is loose-fitting, allowing for a full range in motion and comes in 6 sizes. It is also water repellant, which is something that the hardcore golfer will appreciate. This jacket even sports an internal bungee cord at the waist which adds to its waterproofing ability.
- Men's Escape Wind and Jacket: This jacket was designed with the jogger in mind. It is not only waterproof, but it is also wind proof. It also features 360 degree reflectivity, providing safety when jogging during low light periods. This jacket also features strategic vents to allow warmth to escape. This jacket comes in 1 color and 2 sizes.
- Men's Ultimate Rain Jacket: This sharp-looking jacket comes in 4 colors and 6 sizes and features 100% waterproof construction.
- Men's Strider Windbreaker: this jacket is more for casual wear than the others that Under Armour makes. this windbreaker is also water-resistant and comes in 1 color and 1 size.
- Men's 80/20 Jacket II: This jacket is made of full stretch AllSeasonGear fabric and is also designed more for casual wear than for the hardcore athlete. The 80/20 jacket comes in 2 colors and 6 sizes.
Under Armour has many more spring jackets available for men. These jackets are just a few examples. It seems to me that everything that Under Armour makes is of high quality and durable. They have enough spring jackets to fill just about anyones needs. Under Armour really does a fantastic job of catering to just about every type of person's taste. Sometimes when I look at how many Under Armour products I own, I just cannot believe it!