Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000
This is a great keyboard. I bought this keyboard a while ago and I love it. I actually had one before my current one because I spilt coffee on it.
Here are the pros:
- Sleek design
- Padded wrist pad
- Comes with angle adjustment
- Key spacing is great
- Gives your wrists a break
Check it out on Amazon
I have had this keyboard for some time. It has some things that aren't amazing about it.
Now for the cons:
- Sometimes your computer won't recognize the keyboard (because of software issues perhaps)
- Programming each button is a pain and sometimes not possible, depending on your level of ability.
- Over time the letters on the keys can begin to fade although that does take some time.
- It can take a bit of time to get use to the design of the keyboard. If you use a regular keyboard, this one will take a bit of time.
Key features that are awesome
There are some features this keyboard has that are sweet. I can't say that I have used them all, but you might find them helpful.
Here is a list of the key features that are worth noting:
- Has a mute button.
- Has a calculator button, which I use quite often.
- Has increase and decrease sound button as well as pause and play
- Has a my favorites button which can open websites, files and folders.
- Has window selection buttons.
- Has a web/home button.
- Has a search button, which will search within your computer.
- And finally it has a mail button.
As I mentioned, I haven't used all the buttons. That is not to say that they aren't all helpful. I guess I am just used to doing it a different way.
This is a great keyboard for everyday typing. I have had it for a long time now and I still love it. I actually spilt coffee on my first one, and I replaced it that day because I wanted to have it.
It has come down in price a bit since it first came out, which is nice if you spill coffee on it.
To sum up, if you are looking for a keyboard for everyday, this is a great pick.