What is the Cost of Mini Dental Implants?
On average, mini dental implants cost around 1000 dollars, this being said this is a very, very rough guide and a lot of factors are involved that could be potentially make them much more expensive as well as cheaper than the price quoted.
Many people have considered getting mini dental implants because they can be a lot cheaper than the traditional implants we’re used to getting from the dentist. As a general rule, this kind of treatment is typically around half the price of regular treatment but in some cases it can even be up to 75% cheaper. The price will depend on the treatment involved, but if you opt for mini implants you could come away with a good result for a lot less money.
Not a lot of people know how much these implants cost and how much easier that could be to get. Although there may be some estimates as to how much each implant costs (usually the mini denture implants are within a very rough dental price range of between 500 and 1,500 dollars but can easily get into the 5k bracket), there are a number of factors that can and will affect the price.
Mini Dental Implants Price - 9 Important Cost Factors
- What's Required? The treatment you need, including that which occurs before and after your implants are added
- How complex your case is? Remember, no two cases will be the same, and there are likely to be a number of differences between any two people
- Recovery Time. The speed with which you recover (If you recover slowly you may need more painkillers or other solutions)
- Which Teeth? Where your implants are placed. Implants in the upper jaw usually cost a little more than those in the lower jaw
- Dental Issues. Any complications that are associated with the procedure/implant
- Dental Clinic Location. If there are no other dental practices around, you could face a pretty steep cost for your mini dental implants.
- Which dentist you choose. Some dentists will just simply charge a lower dental implant cost than others.
- Dentist Quality. The level of experience your chosen dentist has. The more experienced they are, the more they are likely to charge.
- Competition. How many dentists there are in the local area that offer mini denture implants. If there aren’t many you could find that the price is high as competition will be low
The good news is the cost of this treatment is traditionally lower than regular implants. This may still even be the case if you need a lot of treatment before and after your implants are inserted.
You may be tempted to try to get the cheapest minature dental implants that you can, but as with anything the cheapest option may not necessarily be the best. The less experience your prospective dentist has, the cheaper the treatment is likely to be. This is not to say than a less experience dentist will not be any good, but if you want the peace of mind that comes with experience, you should be willing to pay a little more.
Mini implants are usually quicker and easier for the patient and for the dentist, plus there are likely to be fewer appointments too. This means there is the potential for you to get the treatment you want, a lot quicker and cheaper than it would ordinarily be.
Talk to Your Dentist
One of the best things you can do to determine how much your treatment will be is to talk to your dentist. He or she should be able to give you a fairly accurate estimation, but the final cost may be higher or lower than originally planned.
Before you set your heart on this procedure you should be aware that your dentist may decide this is not the right treatment for you. There could be a number of different reasons why he or she could advise against it. If you insist on a dental implant they will try to accommodate you unless your health is likely to be at risk.
If you’re looking for a quick fix treatment you may not get the results you really need. Therefore it could be better to stick with a more traditional treatment that could be more effective in the long run. Whatever your query is, don’t be afraid to talk to your dentist about mini dental implants as they can cause less fuss and help you get your smile back.