Moobs, the colloquial term for man boobs, is experienced by many men who are in their 40s. However, there are many ways you can do to get rid of them. Moobs exercise is one of them.
This condition has been a problem for about 40% of the male population. As a result, some of them are driven to extreme and quick remedies such as surgery. Aside from surgeries you can also maintain a healthy diet and regular exercise. This won't be a quick and easy remedy but it will be beneficial in the long run. Here's what you need to do:
- Cardio exercises â do about 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercises. Do this for three to five times a week. Cardio exercises will help you burn off calories to reduce your overall body fat. Examples of cardio exercises include running, jogging, rowing, using elliptical machines, and playing any sports. Interval training is the best method for cardio exercise. For instance, you can run for 2 minutes, jog for 5 minutes, sprint for 30 seconds and then rest for about 2 minutes. Do this again 2 to 3 more times. Don't leave out these exercises as this will greatly reduce your overall body fat. There is no such thing as eliminating fat in just one area of the body so you will need these exercises to shrink your body weight.
- Chest training or targeted exercise - this type of exercise will not help you lose your weight. It will only define and tone your chest area and turn them into muscles. There are three known exercises that can help you concentrate on your chests. The key to these exercises is to grasp the bars further than your shoulder width.
- Incline chest press â sit on this inclined bench and lift the bar upright. Do 3 sets with 12 repetitions each.
- Decline chest press â a specific declined bench is used specifically for this purpose. Do the same steps in flat chess press. Do 3 sets of 12 repetitions each. You can use dumbbells for this too.
- Flat chest press â lie down on your bench and lift the bar from your chest. Lift it high so that your arms are fully extended. Bring your arms down again. Repeat this 12 times per every set. Do 3 sets.
Moobs exercise is not an easy way out of the moobs problem but it can guarantee you results. Also, pair them with a healthy diet. Avoid fatty, sugary and oily foods. In addition, keep track of your calorie count and burn more than you take in. Instead of junk foods, eat up on fruits and veggies, protein-rich foods, whole grain and lean meats. If you already have your exercise and diet plan, do stick to them. If you don't, you won't be able to maintain your chest muscle.
Your self-discipline and focus will go a long way so do stick to your exercise and diet to maintain your well-defined chest. Good luck guys!