1. The first thing I want to recommend you start adding to your daily life is relatively new. It's called Centrum Cardio and it's a multivitamin specifically designed to help you lower your cholesterol! This is one thing I'm personally not going to miss out on.
2. The second thing I'm not sure if I mentioned in my first article is stress. You need to learn how to cope with stress better and you also should learn stress-relieving exercises like deep breathing or yoga for example to help keep your stress levels as low as possible.
3. Another cool and kind of quirky trick is to get yourself a pet animal... Studies have shown that being a pet owner lowers stress and also helps to lower your cholesterol!
4. One of the best tips I can give you is to avoid fast food joints like the plague! Burger and fries is one of the most dangerous combinations out there when you have high cholesterol...
5. Have some eggplant! Eggplant AKA aubergine is very efficient when it comes to naturally lowering your cholesterol level.
6. Start eating Enoki Mushrooms. The reason the Enokin Mushroom lowers cholesterol is because it is jam-packed with fibre called "chitin". I would advise against eating these mushrooms raw though.
7. Use herbs to help lower cholesterol. Some herbs have cholesterol-lowering properties. These include: curcumin, garlic, and red yeast rice.
As always, comments are welcomed and encouraged. Cheers!