Natural Remedies For Hair Loss
Does hair loss scare you? Do anti-hair loss products adding to your misery rather than helping you? Well, here are some very simple yet highly effective natural remedies, which will come to your rescue:
- Amla (Ribes hirtellum) - Boil about 6-8 dry pieces of amla (also called the Indian gooseberry) in coconut oil on a slow fire. Rub this oil into your scalp twice a day for about 2-3 months.
- Coconut oil mix - daily application of warm coconut oil mixed with 2 teaspoons of lime juice is an effective preventive for hair fall.
- Olive oil – prepare a paste prepared with 20 ml warm olive oil, two teaspoons of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and apply it e before bath. Keep it on for about fifteen minutes and then wash it away with lukewarm water. Do this weekly and your hair fall will stop.
- Curd treatment – add just one gram of black pepper to about a hundred grams curd and apply it to the scalp once a week to prevent further hair loss.
- Mustard oil mix – boil 250 ml mustard oil with 100 gm henna leaves. This not only will stop hair loss but also condition your hair and give it a shiny sheen
Conditioning Your Hair
You can also stop and prevent hair loss by ensuring that your hair is well conditioned. Here are some excellent methods for conditioning your hair with natural ingredients you can pick off your kitchen shelf:
- Olive oil – mix about half-a-cup of olive oil warm it a little and then massage it into your scalp over 15-20 minutes. Leave the oil on your scalp overnight; wash your hair in the morning with the mildest of shampoos – you may use any baby shampoo.
- Henna and hibiscus paste – take fresh leaves of henna and grind it; add to it in equal measure paste of buds of hibiscus and mix it with warm coconut oil. Massage this on your hair twice a week and leave overnight. Wash in the morning with hot water.
There are many more all natural remedies for hair loss which you can prepare at home. You can also look out for hair loss products from reputed companies – herbal or otherwise – for help. Before choosing any type of hair loss products take care you look their reviews so you can separate the scams from real things. Last but not the least, ensure you adopt a balanced diet and stay away from stress.