Nature is filled with natural cleansers, toners and moisturizers in the form of fruits , vegetables and many things readily available for us. Cucumber, Lemon, Milk, Honey, Turmeric, almonds etc.. Lets focus here to give remedies for all skin types.
- Mix a tablespoon of ChickPea flour and a pinch of turmeric with 2 tablespoons of milk and make a thick paste. apply to your face and massage your cheeks, forhead , chin and nose in circular motion. Wash your face with water after 2 mins. This leaves your face glowing and removes all the dead skin cells leaving your face smooth. Use a tablespoon of honey if you would like to use it as a mask and leave it on for 15 mins. This mixture can be used for the whole body and a good massage will leave your skin baby soft.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk and add 2 table spoons of sugar to it. Mix it thorougly and dip a cotton ball and apply the milk all over your face and neck. Leave for some time and wash the face. This leaves a glowing look on the face.
- Mix a table spoon of Oatmeal with Turmeric and Sugar. Make a paste and gently massage on to your face. Leave it for 2 to3 mins and wash it off. The skin feels smooth and refreshing
- Grate half cucumber in a cup and squeeze the juice, mix with a tablespoon of plain yoghurt ( Bulgarian Yoghurt which is found in Whole Food Market is the best). Now apply the micture over entire face and neck and wahs after 3 to 4 mins. Cucumber has natural properties if cleansing and tightening the pores. Bleminshes and dark spots are also lightened. Cucumber can be used with or without Yoghurt
- Leave a cup of Bulgarian Yoghurt outside the fridge overnight and let it go sour. Sour Yoghurt has cleasing properties. Mix a table spoon with honey and apply on face and neck and wash after 3 to 4 mins. This mixture can be applied on entire body. Leaves the skin smooth and glowy.
- Soak 5 to 6 almonds overnight and make a paste of it with milk. Mix a spoon of honey and apply to the face and neck evenly. Massage and wash it off after 3 to 4 mins.
- Crush Mint leaves and squeeze the juice. Apply the juice evenly on face and neck. Mint is a natural toner and dimishes the appearance of pores and blemishes
- Rose water is a very good natural cleanser, which not only cleans but also nourishes the skin leaving it smooth and refreshing
- Aloe Vera is the famous natural moisturiser, used in many creams and lotions. This may is obtained naturally from an aloe plant of from a Natural Drug store in the form of Aloe Liquid. Apply on to face and neck twice a day.
- Jojoba oil, Chamomile Oil, almond oil, sesame oil(Dry skin) and Olive oil are the most effective ways for moisturizing the skin. Apply the oil and massage your face and leave it overnight to wake up with a beautiful and soft skin.
Dont waste your money on Chemical peeling, Botox, Expensive creams and lifts. Trust mother nature, and she will bestow you with her best. Glow with feminine beauty each and every day. Quit smoking, its the skin's enemy. Avoid sun exposure and stay away from hot appliances and hot devices. Drink 8 glasses if water a day and practice Yoga. Love your skin day in and day out!