One way to earn cash online easy to take an opinion survey for money on a legit site like CashCrate. This is one of the few survey sites that is legit and allows you to make money by taking surveys. I think this site is definitely not a scam and you can make about $1-5 per survey, depending on the length. Some surveys are definitely better and more worth your time while some may not be so. Users post proof of their payments directly on the sites "Payment Wall." I'll go into more detail below.
Example of How to Make Money With Opinion Survey
First I will take you through the CashCrate idea and how to make money from it.
- Companies ALWAYS new people like you and me to try their products and services, and they are willing to pay you to do this.So taking surveys is the first way to make money but not the only way!
- You can also earn money on CashCrate by taking part in daily research surveys, doing your shopping online.
- Finally, you can make big money by referring other members to CashCrate (more details below).
- You also get $1 right off the bat to join and it’s completely free to join!
I’ve decided to choose a survey by OpinionSite as an example, which pays $.50 cents. This takes you to their site to take a survey where you can earn even more money ($2 extra).
The survey asks me some basic questions about myself, my living situation, and my job status, what video games I own, what cell phone I use, which restaurants I go to every three months, etc.
All in all, this survey took about 10 minutes to complete and I did it while listening to music and checking email. So going back to CashCrate I see that I know have a total of $1.50 ($1 signup bonus) and the total money made was about $2.50 ($1 on the other site).
CashCrate Referral Program
For every new member you refer to CashCrate, you earn 20% of what they make, and 10% of what their referrals make.
You also get a $3 bonus when your referrals earn their first $10.00. Not bad if you ask me!
The money seems to add up pretty quickly on Cashcrate because of the multiple ways you can make money - taking surveys and referrals. You get a check on the 20th of every month. The minimum payout is $20.
Tips and Tricks for CashCrate
- Don’t burn out by doing 500 surveys a day! Do a couple of surveys a day and you should be fine. You’ll still make good money and it will motivate you to keep going.
- Be careful with some surveys on the site that take you to external surveys. If they ask you for a phone number, read the guidelines and make sure you aren't getting billed for anything. This hasn’t happened to me but you should still be careful with filling stuff out. This also goes for credit card offers. Be careful with giving out your credit card info. I wouldn't even bother doing a survey that asks you that.
- Expect to make about $50-150 a month if you do about 3-4 surveys a day (less than a hour). Don’t expect to be a millionaire from this. It’s nice extra money to spend on gas, food, etc. I think it's definitely worth it.
Real Life Proof of Making Money on CashCrate
Need more convincing?
Here’s a photo from the actual CashCrate website “Payment Wall” which displays all users paychecks. The company says they’ve paid out $3,910,841.32 to it's users since 2006. Check out stories like this on the CashCrate website.
Here's another example of someone who has really had a ton of success on CashCrate. This photo below is from a website called MyDebtFreeGoal.com and this woman made $1,531 IN ONE MONTH from CashCrate!
It's easy to be skeptical on a paid survey site like CashCrate at first because there are some scams out there. But I really do think that CashCrate is legit from personal experience and from the stories I've read. Join CashCrate here if you are interested.
Taking opinion surveys online for money is a good way to earn extra cash and I think CashCrate is worth your time!