Pros and Cons of using Oxyelite Pro
There is a new diet pill out in the market hyped up as the best diet/fat burning pill in stores today. Is it true? Is it really what everyone says it is? Well, I tried these myself and have compiled a list of pros and cons for what this new product has to offer. Before we discuss the specifics of these "fat burning" pills, I'd like to say that Oxyelite Pro is a supplement and not a miracle drug that will make you lose fat. If you are looking for that, there is no such thing.
So with that being said, let's take a look at what you'll experience from Oxyelite Pro:
- Appetite Control - This will seriously make you lose appetite. Everyone I know has lost appetite using it, many will claim to have "forgotten" to eat. One dose will typically curve your appetite for at least 5 hours.
- Increased Energy - Which comes from the caffeine that is included into the product. It'll feel like you have had a cup of coffee, nothing more - nothing less. As a former coffee drinker, I have not felt the jitters while on this product.
- Cost - You can get a bottle with 90 pills for around $30. This will last you a whole month.
- Easy to take - You only have to take one pill at a time for the first few days. Trust me, this will be enough. It will allow you to experience increased energy and appetite control for the whole day. After taking one a day, you can increase the dosage depending on your comfort level. You can't exceed more than 3 a day.
- Crash - Many will experience a "crash" similar to coffee or an energy drink. After you are "worn out" of the Oxyelite Pro, you will feel sleepy and tired.
Depending on what you are trying to achieve, this will help you achieve your goals of losing weight BUT not solely relying on Oxyelite. You will of course have to eat right and exercise. This is just a supplement to help you get through hard times during a diet. Overall, in my opinion, there were a lot of pros than cons. I'd like to give this product a thumbs up and recommend it to anyone who is trying to lose fat.