The Best Electric Shaver Money Can Buy
The Philips Norelco 1150x/40 SensoTouch 2D Electric ShaverMany guys agree that the key to a good shave is a quality razor and that's why the Philips Norelco 1150x/40 SensoTouch 2D Electric Shaver tops many holiday wishlists this season. One of the bestsellers on Amazon, the shaver itself provides the nearest shave potential without all of the mess and irritation of traditional razors.
Because of its many advantages, it is tough to know where to start when talking about the Philips Norelco 1150x/40 SensoTouch 2D Electric Shaver. The grip of the tool is sized to fit well in your hand as you move along your face. It provides SensoTouch technology, constructed to offer you a great shave each time you use it without bothering your skin. Lots of men with sensitive skin can benefit from this option itself.
The shaver additionally showcases GyroFlex 2D, a shaving technology which allows you to navigate the cheeks, jawline, and neck to eliminate all facial hair with reduced strokes. The top rotates in a circular motion to remove hairs that standard disposables would leave behind. Simply because it can eliminate hair without pressure and through less applications, a man's facial skin is left smooth and irritation free.
An Aquatec seal protects the razors of the Philips Norelco 1150x/40 SensoTouch 2D Electric Shaver so you can shave with or without water and shaving cream. This makes it a terrific choice for a frequent traveler or many of those who are running late but need a clean face. The shaver additionally offers a hair collection area that leaves your sink as tidy as it was before you started shaving. Cleaning is so easy, as you just clear the chamber to throw out the hair.
Features of the Philips Norelco 1150x/40 SensoTouch 2D Electric Shaver:
* Even surface and curved edges delivers a clean shave and decreases irritation
* Aquatec seal provides for wet or dry shaving
* Get 12-14 shaves from a full charge
* Cordless for hassle-free use
* Hair collection chamber provides a shave without creating mess
* Ideal for frequent travellers
Is the Philips Norelco 1150x/40 SensoTouch 2D Electric Shaver Worth Buying?
When we're talking about shaving, many men search for a razor that can offer a clean shave and no irritation in a handy to use package. These tools are why Philips Norelco 1150x/40 SensoTouch 2D Electric Shaver is at the top of the bestsellers list for rotary shavers on Amazon.com.
Here is what some customers who purchased the Philips Norelco 1150x/40 SensoTouch 2d Electric Shaver have said about it:
* My experience has been that the 1150 gives me a much cleaner shave and does so in less time and with less effort than the 1090. This may be due to the curved shaving heads that seems to follow the contours with more efficieny. This is particularly true in those areas underneath the chin and jaw-line. I have to do less stretching and craning of the neck to make sure the shave is completed.
* I give this thing five stars quite easily, and without exaggeration. Feels nice in my hand, too. The heads collapse and move around to contour to my face, which is probably why it works on the neck hair so well. A lot of my previous electrics were "hard heads", which didn't contour much - if at all.
* Cleaning the shaver could not be easier, after each use you simply pull off the top plate of the shaver head and run water through it and the shaver head. When a more intense cleaning is needed you can disassemble the entire shaver assembly and clean out each rotary blade individually with the included brush (I actually throw the blades and heads into the dishwasher on a sanitize cycle to get them extra clean).
The Philips Norelco 1150x/40 SensoTouch 2D Electric Shaver sells on Amazon.com for $94, and lots of users say it is a quality purchase, as it will definitely pay itself as opposed to the number of disposable razors one man would use in his lifespan. It has over 400 customer reviews on Amazon averaging four stars, making it THE electric razor to give your man a close shave.