Vacation resorts in Destin, Florida on the beach are plentiful and it can be difficult to decide where to stay for your short getaway or several day vacation. Destin is one of Florida’s most exciting and affordable destinations for Floridians and tourists visiting for a finite period of time. The Village of Baytowne Wharf makes Destin a one-of-a-kind shopping area with specialty boutiques, hidden treasure shops with local and international gifts for the spoiled elite or down home neighbor.
- Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort This prestigious resort has world-class shopping, entertainment and dining choices with dancing and live music. The street fairs draw a large creative crowd into the charming Village and Market shops. Exciting Destin nightlife may include taking in the Funky Blue shack, Lumpy’s Wine Bar or John Wehner’s Village Door Club. Book one of their popular Wine Festival, Golf or Romantic Destin Packages to experience discounts at the Emerald Coasts #1 rated Destin resort. Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort: 9300 Emerald Coast Parkway, West Destin, FL 32550.
- Holiday Inn Destin on the Beach This is a perfect beachfront hotel location for water activities and lazy beach outings. Enjoy the hotel’s private sandy beaches and in the late afternoon tour the nearby Silver Sands Factory Stores for bargain deals. Brush upon your golf at the Kelly Plantation Golf Course or plan a deep sea fishing charter trip for enduring memories. The Destin Café and Sandbar Lounge are located in the hotel, so party down without driving anywhere. This is the only premier full-service, Gulf-front hotel that screams for you to have a blast and beckons ”ya’ll come back now.” Holiday Inn Destin on the Beach: 1020 Highway 98 East, Destin, FL 32541.
- Pelican Beach Resort and the Terrace Located near the beach, this Destin hotel has indoor/outdoor pools, spa and steam rooms, fitness rooms, arcades, and banquet and conference facilities. There are 435 guestrooms with balconies that have ocean or lake views. A coffee shop and lounge are situated on the premises with barbecue grills available for preparing your own fresh catch of the day. Located near the Destin Commons Mall and several other area favorite spots like the State Park, a fun-filled water park and fishing spots. Pelican Beach Resort and the Terrace: 1002 Highway 98 East, Destin, FL 32541.
- Sleep Inn Destin Friendly staff and clean rooms are a part of this hotel’s gold standards. Located near Henderson Beach State Park, Big Kahuna’s Waterpark and the Track Family Recreation Center, a variety of activities are at your fingertips. There are several business amenities including high-speed internet and business services. A complimentary breakfast is available, also coffee makers in your guestroom along with hairdryers, irons, refrigerator, microwave and cable television. Sleep Inn Destin: 10775 W. Emerald Coast Parkway, Destin, FL 32550.
- Summer Place Inn Destin Balcony rooms are available with refrigerators and microwaves in this 72 guestroom hotel by the water. Enjoy the complimentary wireless internet and 32-inch cable television to keep in touch after a day of shopping, golfing or sleeping on the beach. Keep in shape with the fitness facilities, steam room and choice of indoor or outdoor swimming pools. This Destin hotel is conveniently located near the airport and is a popular place with regular return patrons. Summer Place Inn Destin: 14047 Emerald Coast Parkway, Destin, FL 32541.