Quality and quantity have both advantages and disadvantages. And if you bloggers out there are asking, then there is sure to be different views. Let us talk about it, the two variants in the comparison.
- Quality is of course particularly well received by readers and helps build a good reputation and attract regular readers. Quality is of course particularly well received by readers and helps you build a good reputation and attract regular readers.
- Quality also ensures that posts will be linked and recommended. Also ensure that quality content is linked and recommended.
- Quality goes hand in hand so often that it has unique content that is not found elsewhere. Quality is often associated with a good blog, that you have unique content that is not found elsewhere.
- Quality means, of course, they invest more time in an article. Quality is, of course, they invest more time in an article.
- The total for the help that you can produce fewer items in a given period. In sum, for the help that you can produce fewer items in a given period.
- Unfortunately often know search engines, advertisers and sometimes readers do not always appreciate the quality. Unfortunately, many search engines know, advertisers and readers sometimes Do Not always appreciate the quality.
Quantity advantages benefits
- If we concentrate on quantity, of course, one creates more articles in less time. When focusing on quantity, of course, does one more articles in less time.
- Search engines love content and a lot of them while it is usually (still) no matter what the quality is Many sources of revenue to work with a lot of traffic. Many sources of income to work with a lot of traffic. Quality is not so important..
- Regular readers will gain you little, and many readers will be disappointed. Regular readers will gain you little, and many readers will be disappointed.
- Google will in future always better identify the contents of pages. Google wants to continue getting better identify the contents of pages. And since the quality is an important criterion in the future will be.
- Traffic from Social Sites is a growing and because people judge items. Traffic always comes more from social sites and because people judge items. And they just want quality too. And they just want quality too.
Which method to use? Which method to use?
As you can see, both methods have their advantages and disadvantages. As you can see, both methods have their advantages and disadvantages. For what are we to decide now? For what are we to decide on now?
That depends on your goals and achieve what you want. It depends on your goals and whay you need to achieve what you desire with your writing goals.
High quality products are as important for professional blogs, if they wish to develop a reputation of the author. High quality products are as important for expert blogs, if they wish to develop a reputation of the author. Also the extraction of regular readers, and possibly customers should pay attention to quality.. And in the long term the quality of the content you write will earn much more per piece over time.
So if someone wants to build a blog that should be long term successful, then you should focus on quality.
If you want to generate revenue in the short term however, and if you hold no value to ordinary readers, it is preferable to quantity. You can see it as pretty on many affiliate sites. However, if you seriously want to build a successful blog, give, the quality in my opinion the clear priority. It is because high-quality items pay off in the long term (high quality) traffic
And for these reasons you should not mix quality and quantity. I've only recently seen a business blog, the very high quality and very good articles had, but that is nonsense private posts and articles. So you can build no reputation, of course, and so the blog will be only moderately successful, and develop a clear profile. This can be built, of course no reputation and so the blog will only fairly successful, and develop a clear profile.
Now consider any post Now consider any post
It should be at the start of the blog to be aware of what direction to take. It should be the start of the blog to be clear which way you want to pursue. And then you should also stick to it.
Before you publish a post (or actually even before the letter) you should call this decision to consciousness and then ensure that the article met the requirements.
I decided on my blogs for quality and would recommend to any serious blogger the same.