If you haven't started rebounding yet, you will! Rebounding is quickly being recognized as an exception form of exercise. Not only does it provide a great workout, it gives your body amazing health benefits; and to top it off, it's safe, easy and fun. In fact, it's so much fun you won't want to stop. Rebounding with a mini trampoline is the perfect exercise for everyone in the family, kids, mom and dad, and even the grandparents are going to love the fun and benefits of rebounding.
A rebounder is a small mini trampoline that is used either indoors or outdoors for exercise and health benefits. A good quality rebounder is both lightweight and portable, yet strong and sturdy enough to withstand the bouncing, jogging, dancing and jumping. A rebounder trampoline typically has a diameter of 3 feet and is not intended for the flips and acrobatics performed on a full size trampoline. Rebounder trampolines are built for exercise not tricks.
Rebounding for Health:
Rebounding is an ideal exercise
that exerts zero-impact on the joints; it also provides numerous health
benefits affecting every cell in your body.
With rebounding, exercise can be an effective way to benefit the entire
body at one time because it provides not only a cardio workout, but strength
training as well.
You'll be amazed at all the wonderful benefits rebounding offers:
- It boosts the immune and lymphatic systems
- Increases lung and heart capacity
- Improves circulation
- Lowers blood cholesterol levels
- Increases strength and endurance
- Improves coordination and balance
- Increases vitality and energy
- Greatly improves muscle tone (especially legs, hips, abs and arms)
- Tones and tightens skin
- Increases bone density â€“ excellent for prevention of osteoporosis
- Relieves tension and stress
- Easily adapts to any lifestyle
- It's FUN