Reese's pieces candy are one of my favorite cookies. Combine them with a traditional chocolate chip cookie, and I am in cookie heaven. If you are interested in making yourself a batch of my favorite cookies, I suggest trying out this recipe.
- 1 stick real butter, softened
- 1/2 Bag Reese's Pieces mini baking pieces
- 1/2 Bag Semi-Sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup butter flavored shortening
- 1/4 Cup ground quick oats (in food processor or blender)
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 3/4 Cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons real vanilla
- 2 Cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Mix together butter, shortening and sugar until the mix is creamy and smooth then beat in the eggs and vanilla
- In a second bowl, pour flour, oats, salt and baking soda in a large bowl then slowly pour the wet mixture into this bowl. Mix slowly until blended then mix in the Reese's Pieces and Chocolate Chips
- Dollop the freshly made dough on an un-greased baking sheet and cook for 9-11 minutes until the cookies begin to brown around the edges.
This recipe should make roughly 36 delicious Reese's pieces cookies!