The Slow Cooker, or Crock-Pot, has a ton of great advantages. Your meat won't be burned, you won't have to deal with all the cooking and the flavors are distributed better. This is all possible because the slow cooker boils and fries your meals slowly instead of fast. This means it does take hours before you can eat, but you almost won't have to cook yourself. Besides that, it makes cheap meats delicious as well, therefor we share slow cooker recipes for pork chops!
Slow Cooker Recipes for Pork Chops
Ingredients for slow cooker pork chop dinner:
- 1 table spoon oil.
- 6 pork loin chops.
- 1 large onion. The onion should be sliced.
- 1 table spoon brown suger.
- 1 can mushroom stem and pieces. Drained.
- 1 can tomator sauce. Around 8 oz.
- 2 tea spoons Worcestershire sauce.
- 1.5 tea spoon cider vinegar.
- 0.5 tea spoon of salt.
Preparation for slow cooker pork chop dinner:
- Brown the pork chops in oil in a skillet. Drain it afterwards.
- Place the chops in a slow cooker.
- Add the onion, the green pepper and the mushrooms.
- Combine the tomato sauce, brown sugar, worcestershire sauce, vinegar and sauce in a bowl.
- Poor the mixture over the meat and vegetables.
- Cover it up and cook it LOW for 4-5 hours.
Ingredients for slow cooked pork chops and potatoes:
- 6 4-ounce pork loin chops.
- 1 10.75 ounce can Campbell's 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/4 cup of low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 clove garlic - minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 medium potatoes - thinly sliced
- 1 onion - sliced
How to prepare slow cooked pork chops and potatoes:
- Brown the pork chops in 2 tablespoons of oil. Drain the fat afterwards.
- Mix the soup, chicken broth, mustard, thyme, garlic and pepper. This all happens directly in the slow cooker!
- Add potatoes and onion, stirring to coat.
- Place the browned pork chops on top of the potato mixture.
- Cover it and cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or on HIGH 4-5 hours.
Ingredients for slow cooked pork chops with jalapeño
- 6 boneless pork loin chops. Around 1 inch thick and a total of around 1.5 lbs.
- 3/4 cup of chopped onion
- 3/4 cup of chopped celery
- 1/2 cup of coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 medium jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tea-spoon rubbed sag
- 1/2 tea-spoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1/8 tea-spoon black pepper
- 4 cups unseasoned cornbread stuffing mix
- 1.25 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 egg, lightly beaten.
How to prepare slow cooked pork chops with jalapeño
- Trim excess fat from pork and discard
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray
- Heat over medium heat
- Add pork
- Cook onion, celery, pecans, jalapeño pepper, sage, rosemary and black pepper to skillet
- Cook it 5 minutes. or until tender!
- Set it aside
- Combine the cornbread stuffing mix, vegetable mixture and broth in a medium bowl
- Stir in an egg
- Spoon stuffing mixture into slow cooker
- Arrange pork on top
- Cover it and cook on low for about 5 hours in the slow cooker
These are only a couple of slow cooked recipes! You can find way more recipes for your slow cooker, have you ever tried the slow cooker recipes for corned beef?