Social events can be any event or activity that brings a group of people together. A social event can be a large group of people gathering for a particular interest. However, a social event does not have to be large groups of people, it does include activities where a handful of people have gathered.
Here are some examples of large social events. Large social events are usually when numerous people show up for a common purpose or interest, but do not necessarily know each other.
- Concerts of any sort, such as rock bands to classical music concerts. Also, concerts in the park and outdoor music festivals.
- Local festivals, such as an Italian Festival or Greek Festival that includes shopping and food. Festivals can also include a mixture of food, shopping, music and games, such as a kids day festival or Shakespeare in the Park.
- Sport gatherings, such as a NASCAR race, football, baseball or basketball game. Also, mountain bike races, swim meets or dirt bike races and practice.
- Theater performances, including indoor and outdoor shows. As well as, shows at colleges and universities or private theater locations.
- Craft and art shows, as well as other hobby shows, such as rodeos or antique collecting.