When it comes to the 10 best places to visit in Goa, you will find that after experiencing them, you will not want to return to your daily life. Experience culture through your visit to temples, nature with your visit to caves and preserves, and relaxation as you visit markets and museums.
1. Nanus FortCredit: http://holiday-india.in/fort-in-goa.html
This is one of the 10 best places to visit in Goa because of your ability to explore. See the ruins of this great historical 17th century fort that was a center of several battles and have the experience of a life time.
2. Mapusa MarketCredit: http://www.panoramio.com/photo/9174509
If you're in Goa on a Friday, then you must visit Mapusa Market. Explore silks, spices, fish, produce, other meats, baskets, and plenty else when you visit this packed market.
3. Lamgau CavesCredit: http://bookmyhotel.in/tag/lamgau-caves-in-goa/
You can explore caves and visit temples with a visit to the Lamgau Caves. Cut out as a shelter for protection from the monsoons, a trip to these caves is filled with the culture of the region, and this makes it one of the 10 best places to visit in Goa.
4. Harvalem WaterfallCredit: http://neel3.wordpress.com/category/goa-in-all-its-colours/
From the fruit trees to the huge lake in which you can swim to just simply viewing this 24 foot waterfall, the Harvalem Waterfall is a great place to visit year round to sample this region's great beauty.
5. Aguada BeachCredit: http://www.attractionsinindia.com/Goa/Romantic_Places/Aguada_Beach_In_Goa.html
Aguada Beach makes the list of the 10 best places to visit in Goa because a stay here at the hotel gives you access to the beach, to Fort Aguada which juts out into the open water, and access to breathtaking vistas for your entire stay.
6. Betalbatim BeachCredit: http://www.photofunblog.com/amazing/top-10-luxurious-beaches-in-goa-india/attachment/betalbatim-beach-goa-india/
If you're just looking to get away and relax, then Betalbatim Beach is the perfect place for you. Enjoy beautiful sunsets and golden beaches during the day, or maybe take a trip out to see the local dolphins. The peace and isolation of Betalbatim is what causes it to make the 10 best places to visit in Goa.
7. Spice PlantationsCredit: http://goatoursplanner.com/content.php?mode=ITEM&id=14
Explore the farm fields of Goa and learn about how the spices are used for medicines and different foods. Maybe enjoy a locally grown papaya as you watch for the tropical birds.
8. Zuari BridgeCredit: http://www.parrikar.com/blog/2010/03/16/storm-clouds-over-zuari/
Soak in the grand vistas and the incredible architecture that a visit to the Zuari Bridge has to offer. A major link to two primary regions in Goa, you can take in the regional beauty and do it without spending a dime.
9. Usgalimal Rock CarvingsCredit: http://www.panoramio.com/photo/45742176
Explore prehistoric India and their culture when you visit these ancient rock carvings. See how humans lived 30,000 years ago as you explore carvings depicting animals, humans, and various spirals and lines. This trip through time is what makes this one of the 10 best places to visit in Goa.
10. Wax World MuseumCredit: http://www.travelblog.org/Photos/6309580
With over 30 exhibits including a reproduction the famous painting The Last Supper, a visit to the Wax World Museum is interesting and interactive.
Keeping the 10 best places to visit in Goa in mind as you travel about the region will make your visit memorable and spectacular.