If you have a boy or a girl toddler aged 3 and under and are not sure what the best Christmas gift to get them is, you are not alone. There are so many different options on gifts to get toddlers under 3 years old, so you must choose wisely! This article should help you decide better on which Christmas presents will be the best for the little 0nes.
#1) ThinkFun Zingo - The Top Rated Toy on Amazon for Youngsters
The product description says aged 4 and over, but I think toddlers aged 3 years old would also like this top-rated product. "Zingo is a simple Bingo-style game, with a fancy plastic tile dispenser that kids just LOVE! Everyone who knows Zingo loves it, kids and parents alike. To play, players try to fill their Zingo! cards with matching tiles from the Zingo Zinger. The first player to fill his/her card wins! Rules can be adjusted to favor more or less competition among players, and to vary length of time that each game takes to play."
Zingo has gotten 5/5 stars out of 296 reviews. Let's see what some readers had to say about the product:
"..we couldn't get the kids to stop playing Zingo. They played quietly for more than 2 hours. Since you can play with up to 8 players, we have had lots of neighborhood kids playing the game out on the front steps.."
"My son got this for his fourth birthday and still plays with it regularly (he's now over 5). He'd just started to read when he got it, and the game helped him add many new words to his vocabulary - but more importantly, it was fun!"
"This game is a favorite in our house even after 5 years of playing it regularly. My kids are 8 and 6 now and they have so much fun with it."Credit: Amazon.com
#2) Stomp Rocket Jr. Glow Kit - A #1 Best Seller
This product has won the iParenting Media Award for excellent product and Top Toy of the year from Creative Child magazine. "Kids can get rid of some excess energy with this air-powered outdoor rocket toy. No battery or fuel is needed to get the rockets airborne--just some old-fashioned stomping power." According to the product description, kids stomp on the Launch Pad and a blast of air propels the Stomp Rocket over 100 feet in the air. The kit comes with 4 glow in the dark foam rockets.
The stomp rocket has gotten great reviews on Amazon as well:
"I bought this rocket toy for my 4-year old son. It took me 1 minute to set it up in a park. My son was able to launch the rocket into the sky immediately. Within several minutes, the toy attracted a dozen kids in the park. They lined up to get a chance to play. All kids love it (ranging from 3-8 years old)."
The 'Best Inexpensive Toy Ever' - "I've already purchased two of these for 4 and 5 year olds. Wow, what fun this toy is!! Totally kid driven and builds coordination skills. All you do is attach one of the rockets on the end of a tube, and stomp on the air pillow provided in the toy assembly. The rocket shoots up in the air up to 100 feet depending on how hard you stomp. Trust me, a 4 or 5 year old can get the rocket amazingly high."
"It's a super fun thing for kids to do and is pretty safe considering the rockets are a foam kind of material."
Check out this YouTubevideo below of an example of how it works if you are unfamiliar - even a baby could do it!Credit: Amazon.com
Christmas Toys for Toddlers
List of Other Ideas for Christmas Presents for Toddlers That Will Help Them Learn
- The "Melissa & Doug Deluxe 10-Piece Magnetic Fishing Game: A cool fishing game with a magnetic wand that captures puzzles pieces on the game board.
- Little Tykes Easy-Score Basketball Set: "...designed for children 18 months to 5 years old, introduces kids of all abilities to the game of basketball and competitive play. The height can be adjusted to six settings between 2 and 4 feet to accommodate even the littlest hoop star."
- Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Corn Popper Push Toy: "12 months & up. Popping with colorful balls to entertain and encourage walking, as well as counting and visual tracking. Helps little ones learn numbers and counting skills. "
- Small World Living Toys Young Chef Cookware Set: "A great starter set of pretend cookware for kids, made of lightweight, easy-to-clean plastic in vivid colors. The 11-piece set includes a large stockpot with lid, small stockpot with lid, frying pan with lid, large spoon, knife, skimmer, spatula and ladle."
- Earlyears Baby Farm Friends Bowling: A set of plush animal bowling pins and a soft ball with toddlers use to knock them down.
- Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Smart Screen Laptop: "Power up a world of learning fun with a baby-appropriate laptop that’s just their size! Nine colorful keys are easy to press, bringing learning to life on the animated screen so baby can learn numbers, shapes, colors, object names, initial letters, and more."
- Baby Einstein Bendy Ball: "Soft, flexible plastic make this ball easy for little fingers to bend and squeeze. Recognizable Baby Einstein caterpillar character on center band. Colorful rattle ball inside for additional sounds and visual stimulation. Attractive, fun toy to play with."
- Bright Starts Grab and Stack Blocks: "Stack and tumble, build and crumble with these soft fabric blocks. This set of four blocks, each featuring different patterns and characters, are sure to make playtime a blast."
Thanks for reading this article on the best toys to buy toddlers aged 3 and under for Christmas! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.