Seranassid is visited during the Akamora Fighters Guild quest Belated Service.
There are 19 Bloatspore, 2 Bungler's Bane, 4 Violet Coprinus and 4 Luminous Russula plants in the cave.
(2) Hole, with plank bridge across. The hole leads to the Lower Passage of the cave.
This passage is on a lower level. Access and exit is through a hole in the floor of the Main Level. Some form of levitation is required to leave.
(3) Ancient Wooden Chest - This chest has a level 20 lock and contains levelled septims, a Standard Rising Force Potion, a random one handed melee weapon and 0 to 3 items of loot.
(4) Here there are:
An Unlootable Skeleton
Cloth Sack - This sack holds an Iron Key, which opens the Worn Cavern Door (5), Raw Gold and levelled septims.
(5) A Worn Cavern Door - This has a level 70 lock, and a Spider Touch trap. It can be opened by the Iron Key found in the Cloth Sack (4) and at (6) and (13).
(6) Sidonius Polinarus, level 16 Assassin. On the wall in front of him is an Iron Key which opens the Worn Cavern Door (5). This could conceivably be obtained using a telekinesis spell.
(7) On top of the stairs, behind Sidonius Polinarus are:
Barrel - This holds 6 Cruel Poisoncloud Bolts and 8 Dire Poisoncloud Bolts.
2 Cruel Poisoncloud Bolts
Underneath the stairs are:
3 Cloth Sacks - These sacks each contain 100 septims.
(8) Grito Pania, level 15 Smuggler
(9) Pavila Induvi, level 20 Agent
(10) Here there are the following items and containers:
Barrel - This holds 0 to 7 items of levelled bandit loot.
Barrel - This contains 250 Iron Arrows.
Barrel - In this are 0 to 20 special marksman items and may contain an item of special loot, levelled gold and random items.
Wooden Barrel - This holds 5 items of food.
Cloth Sack - In this is 3 items of food.
Cloth Sack - This contains 100 septims.
Cloth Sack - This holds 5 septims and may contain clothing.
2 Crates - Each of these holds two random Dwarven items and may also contain a Dwarven weapon.
Crate - This may contain a weapon.
Worn Chest - This has a level 30 lock and contains 50 septims. On top of the Chest are:
Ornate Dwemer Goblet
2 Dwemer Coins
Folded Cloth - Underneath the cloth are these items:
3 Dwemer Coins
Cheap Rising Force Potion
(11) Barrel - This contains 0 to 7 items of levelled bandit loot.
(12) Menie Perius, level 10 Alchemist
(13) There are the following items and containers here:
2 Barrels - Each of these contains 0 to 20 ingredients.
Cloth Sack - This contains an item of food.
Crate - In this are 0 to 20 special marksman items and may contain a potion of attribute restoration, an item of special loot, levelled gold and random items.
Bargain Rising Force Potion
Cheap Rising Force Potion
Standard Rising Force Potion
Potion of Slowfalling
Iron Key - This opens the Worn Cavern Door (5)
Journeyman's Mortar and Pestle
The Balvel Ancestral Tomb is visited during the Sailen quest Save a Prayer.
(2) Here there are the following containers:
Urn - In this are 3 items of food.
Urn - This holds 0 to 4 ingredients.
(3) 2 Urns - These urns each contain a Bonemeal.
(4) Urn - This contains a Bonemeal.
(5) Corpse - This has a Bonemeal.
(6) Nals Balvel, Ancestral Ghost
(7) Ulse Balvel, Ancestral Ghost
(8) Menith Balvel, Ancestral Ghost
(9) Ervasi Balvel, Bonelord
(10) Here there are:
Urn - Inside it is a Bonemeal.
Cheap Restore Magicka
(11) On a ledge at the top of the room here is a Glass Dagger.
(12) On here are a Marshmerrow and a Shalk Resin. Beside it are:
Small Chest - This has a level 30 lock and contains 50 septims.
Chest - This contains 0 to 2 items of levelled tomb loot.
Ilnibu is visited during the Dreynim Spa quest Rich Pickings.
There are 16 Luminous Russula, 10 Violet Coprinus, 6 Bungler's Bane, 3 Hypha Facia and 2 Bluefoot plants in the cave.
(2) Aren Llothos, level 7 Scout
(3) There are the following here:
Cloth Sack - This sack contains 3 items of food.
(4) Ingel, level 13 Acrobat
(5) On the floor here are an Empty Sack and a bottle of Greef.
(6) Here there are the following:
Crate - This may contain an attribute restoration potion and levelled bandit goods.
3 Iron Arrows
(7) Rithre Arsur, level 13 Assassin
(8) Mirsha gra-Ilnog, level 17 Warrior
(9) Barrel - This barrel contains 5 drinks.
(10) Here there are:
Crate - This contains levelled septims and may contain an attribute restoration potion, levelled bandit items and levelled smuggled items.
Crate - This crate contains 0 to 20 special marksman items and may contain an attribute restoration potion, an item of special loot, levelled gold and random items.
On a table there are:
(11) Beside this Bedroll are Netch Leather Boots
(12) In this location there are:
4 Crates - Each of these crates may contain an attribute restoration potion and levelled bandit goods.
(13) Here there are several containers:
Chest - This has a level 25 lock and contains 0 to 20 special marksman items and may contain an attribute restoration potion, an item of special loot and random items.
2 Crates - Each of these contains 5 Bottles.
(14) These items are on top of a rock pillar and will require levitation, acrobatics or similar to reach.
Small Chest - This has a level 50 lock and contains 155 septims.