Castle of the Nine
This is Sir Gareth's former castle that is given to the player after the conclusion of Revelation by Chancellor Ocato.
The Training Hall offers a number of safe ways of training combat skills.
(2) Door to Lower Barracks (1)
(3) Practise Dummy - These dummies allow the player to train Blade, Blunt and Hand to Hand. The higher the existing skill level, the slower it is to train, until finally stopping when Expert level is reached. This is not a particularly fast way of training.
(4) Here there are:
Weapons Rack - This contains the following:
2 Practise Longswords
Practise War Axe
Practise Weapons (Respawning) - This contains the following respawning weapons:
Practise War Axe
(5) Shield Rack - On this are:
3 Iron Shield
3 Light Iron Shield
(6) Khalon - This Redguard will spar with you on request, as long as you are using one of the practise weapons at (4), in order to train your skills. You can spar with you attacking, and Khalon primarily defending, you defending with him attacking or general combat, which is normal. Combat will continue until either the player yields or leaves the practise area.
(7) Practise Arrows (Respawning) - This Chest contains Practise Arrows.
(8) Weapons Rack - This contains 10 Iron Bows.
(9) Archery Booth - These are used to train the Marksmanship skill. The player can either shoot arrows into the corresponding targets (10) or enter the archery competitions. To enter each challenge, read the poster in the relevant booth and then agree to start. The booths at (a) are the Long distance challenges, the one at (b) the Short and the one at (c) Medium. Getting the high score on each puts the player's name on the poster.
(10) Archery Targets - These match up with the Archery Booths (9)
There are two levels in the main Guest House building.
(1) Door to Main Hall (7)
(2) Door to Kitchen (1)
(3) On this counter are 2 Mead, 2 Ale and 5 Beer.
(4) L'Rissa - She sells food, Mead and other alcoholic drinks and buys ingredients, miscellaneous items and potions with 50 Gold.
(5) Door to Castle Exterior (36)
(6) Door to balcony, Castle Exterior (37)
(7) This door is only present when the Display Hall is activated using the options in the Lord's Quarters (4) and leads to Display Hall (1)
(8) Door to Guest Rooms (1)
(2) On this table are a Bread Loaf and a Cheese Wedge.
(3) All of the storage items in this room belong to the player and, with the exception of the Desk which may contain a cheap book and desk clutter, are all empty.
(4) In this room are 4 Drawers, each of which contains desk clutter, 2 Sacks, each of which may contain clutter and minor loot, and a Table on which is a Sweetroll.
(5) In this room are 2 Drawers, each of which contains desk clutter, a Desk, which may contain a cheap book and desk clutter, and 2 Chests, each of which may contain clutter and minor loot.
(6) In this room are 2 Drawers, each of which contains desk clutter and 2 Chests, each of which may contain clutter and minor loot. Valerius sleeps in this room.
(2) Here there are:
4 Sacks - Each of these may contain food
(3) Chef Meo
(4) On this counter are:
Sack - This may contain food
2 Garlic Clusters
(5) On the counter here are:
2 Cheese Wedges
2 Cheese Wheels
2 Surilie Brothers Vintage 399
Tamika Vintage 399
(6) 8 Bread Loaves
The Display Hall was the original design for the improved castle basement, with means of displaying and storing possessions, but this was judged to be unbecoming to the modesty of the Divine Crusader, and so was replaced. It can be reactivated using the Knights of the Nine Revelation Extras book in the Lord's Quarters (4). Once active, the hall can be reached from a new door in the Guest House.
The hall is filled with Display Cases and pedestals.
(2) There are two levers here that turn the Wall Torches and Welkynd Spotlights off and on.
(3) Knights of the Nine Longsword - This is stuck in a block and can be removed, but not, apparently, replaced.
Amazon Price: $19.99 Buy Now
(price as of Mar 27, 2016)