Credit: Liquid Graphics Interactive and Bethesda Softworks
These are reached from the right hand balcony.Credit: Liquid Graphics Interactive and Bethesda Softworks
(1) Egg Poster
(2) Counter - On this is The Last King of the Ayleids
(3) Shelves - On these are:
Five Metal Tankards
Two Silver Carafe
(4) Shelves - On these are:
Two Metal Urns
Two Metal Goblets
Three Metal Bowls
Mace of Flames
Elven Battle Axe
Elven War Axe
(5) Ayleid Coffer - This can contain a gem, a conjurer ingredient, a piece of alchemical apparatus, gold, a soul gem, and a spell scroll.
(6) Table - On this is On Wild Elves.
(7) Bed - Next to this are a pair of Green Velvet Shoes.
(8) Drawers - This contains 0 to 6 items of clothing.
(9) Drawers - On this are:
Aqua Silk Robes
It contains 0 to 4 worthless items.
(10) Varla Stone
(11) Drawers - Inside are 0 to 4 low value or worthless items.
On the Drawers are an Ayleid Reliquary. The Reliquary may contain a gem, a conjurer ingredient, a piece of alchemical apparatus, gold, a soul gem, and a spell scroll.
(12) Cupboard - Inside are five spell scrolls.
(13) Cupboard - This can contain 0 to 4 alchemical ingredients.
(14) Desk - On this are:
Three Paint Brushes
Sack - This contains Gold.
Credit: Liquid Graphics Interactive and Bethesda Softworks(15) Sova - A High Elf Ayleid specialist.
(16) Counter - On this are and a Drawer:
Dagger of Flames
Lesser Soul Gem (contains a lesser soul)
Greater Soul Gem (contains a petty soul)
Two Potions of Detect Life
Poison of Catastrophe
Drawer - On this are:
Inside the drawer are 0 to 3 worthless items.
These are locked, and need a key to open.
Credit: Liquid Graphics Interactive and Bethesda Softworks(1) Display Case L - The key to this is on Rythor and can be got from him after killing him, or from the box of keys in his room, and the case contains a Dwemer Screw Schematic.
(2) Table - On this are a Repair Hammer and Tongs.
(3) Cupboard - This can contain 0 to 3 alcoholic drinks.
(4) Cupboard - This can contain 0 to 3 alcoholic drinks.
(5) Bookcase - This contains the following books:
A Children's Anuad
A Short Life of Uriel Septim VII, five copies
Beggar Prince, four copies
Brief History of the Empire, Part I, seven copies
Brief History of the Empire, Part II, nine copies
Brief History of the Empire, Part III, ten copies
Brief History of the Empire, Part IV, four copies
Cleansing the Fane
Dwemer History and Culture
Five Songs of King Wulfharth
Guide to Bruma, two copies
Guide to Cheydinhal, five copies
Magic from the Sky
Manual of Armor, two copies
Manual of Arms, ten copies
Manual of Spellcasting, seven copies
Mixed Unit Tactics in the Five Years War, four copies
Myth or Menace?
Provinces of Tamriel
Response to Bero's Speech (Destruction skill book)
The Madness of Pelagius
The Real Barenziah, Part 1, six copies
The Real Barenziah, Part 2, five copies
The Real Barenziah, Part 3, eight copies
The Real Barenziah, Part 4, eight copies
The Real Barenziah, Part 5, six copies
The Ruins of Kemel-Ze, two copies
Also on the shelves are three Crystal Balls.
(6) Drawers - On these is a Chest. The Drawers can contain 0 to 6 items of clothing. The Chest contains ten items of clothing.
(8) Drawers - On these are:
Red Silk Robes
Red Silk Hood
The Drawers contain 0 to 6 items of clothing.
By them are a pair of Gold Trimmed Shoes.
(9) Table - On this is the Speechcraft skill book, The Wolf Queen, Book 7.
(10) Weapons Rack - On this are:
Longsword of Blizzards
Warhammer of Enfeeblement
(11) Barrel - This contains 1 to 3 food items.
(12) Counter - This is a three part display counter. The actual contents vary, and are usually leveled.
On top there is:
Two Silver Bowls
Expert Mortar & Pestle
In the first part:
1 to 3 items of alchemical apparatus.
In the second part:
1 to 2 loot items.
In the third part:
1 to 3 loot items.
(13) Desk - On this there is:
Sack - Contains gold.
Inside the Desk can contain 0 to 2 book items and 0 to 3 items of desk clutter.
(14) Cupboard - On this is a Key Box that contains keys to all the Display Cases. Inside the Cupboard are 0 to 4 alchemical ingredients.
(15) Chest - Contains 5 creature alchemical ingredients, 15 food ingredients and 20 plant ingredients.
(16) Shelves - On these are:
Four Ceramic Plates
Two Ceramic Pitchers
Four Ceramic Cups
Two Sacks - Each of which contains Gold.
(17) Drawers - On these is a Green Brocade Doublet. Inside are 1 to 5 desk items.
(18) Rythor's Desk - On this are:
Tamika Vintage 399
Inside the desk are:
Runes of Cyrodiil
Key to Rythor's Lair
On the desk is Drawer, on which are:
Jewellery Box - Contains 1 to 2 jewellery items, with the possibility of a potion and an item of magic jewellery.
Inside the desk are 0 to 3 desk items.
(19) Dragon Poster
The door is locked and can be opened with Rythor's Lair Key found in Rythor's Desk.
(20) Cupboard - Can contain one loot item and 0 to 2 worthless items.
(21) Drawers - Contains 0 to 6 clothing items.
(22) Three Coffins - Each of these contains 0 to 3 items of clothing and 0 to 3 bones.
(23) Two Chests, both can contain 0 to 2 low value items and may contain one loot item.
Nine Barrels, three with 1 to 3 food items, one with 4 Mead, one with 0 to 4 ingredients, two with 0 to 3 ingredients, one with 1 to 3 ingredients and one with 5 Beer.
Fifteen Crates - One has a Warlock Staff, Warlock Hood and Warlock Robe all empty of charge or enchantment, a chance of a Repair Hammer, a chance of 0 to 2 valueless items and a chance of a low value item, the other fourteen all have a chance of a Repair Hammer, a chance of 0 to 2 low value items and the chance of a loot item.
At the far end of the storeroom is the door to Hidden Passage.