Maps for quests in the The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion plugin Midas Magics Spells of Aurum.
Clutter - Clutter is a general term for the various low value or worthless items that are found in containers.
Midas Gate Planes
The Planes are reached by entering codes into the controller for the Midas Astral Gate (large) in the Astral Travel Laboratory.
Plane of Sand
STRATA on the controller.
Plane of Sand (First Part)
(2) Scorpion (baby)
(5) Entrance to Desert Caves
(6) Midas' Ark - This contains 3 Gold Nuggets and can only be reached by flying, such as by the spell Midas' Wings of an Angel
(7) Sandstone Fragment
(2) Scorpion (baby)
(4) Skexus (Archer)
(5) Chest - This contains Gold and may contain an ingredient, jewellery, a Lockpick, armour, a weapon, arrows and a potion.
(6) Skexus Shaman
(7) Skexus Soldier
(8) Dead Skeleton - This has Bonemeal and may have an item of loot.
(9) Exit to Plane of Sand (Second Part)
Plane of Sand (Second Part)
(2) Rock Monster
(3) Ladder to Upper Level
(4) Sandstone Fragment
(6) Skexus Soldier
(8) Skexus Shaman
(9) Skexus King
(10) Tomb - This contains jewellery, a gem and the Midas spell book, Book of Sands, which has 4 Midas spell recipes in it.
TAR on the controller.
There are 16 Cairn Bolete in the dungeon.
(2) Levelled Beast - A beast at or below the players' level will be selected from the following list: a Rat at level 1, a Wolf at levels 2 to 5, a Timber Wolf at levels 7 and 8, a Black Bear at levels 9 to 11, a Mountain Lion at levels 13 to 15 and a Brown Bear at level 16 and above.
(3) Chance of a Levelled Beast - A beast at or below the players' level may be selected from the following list: a Rat at level 1, a Wolf at levels 2 to 5, a Timber Wolf at levels 7 and 8, a Black Bear at levels 9 to 11, a Mountain Lion at levels 13 to 15 and a Brown Bear at level 16 and above.
(4) Tar - This entire area from here on is covered in tar.
(5) Tar Fiend
TREES on the controller.
(2) Lady of the Grove - Speak to the Lady to start the quest The Wayward Skeep.
(3) Dryad Goldenflower
TESLA on the controller.
Falling off the edges of the Plane of Shock will take you to the Plane of Nature.
(2) Astral Shadow
(4) Lectern - On this is the Midas spell book, Book of Storms, which contains 15 Midas spell recipes.
SEARS on the controller.
Other than the few solid places, the Plane is a sea of lava.
(2) Magma Fiend
(3) Door to the Temple of Fire
Temple of Fire
Apart from the central area, much of the Temple is in flames, including the area in front of the lectern, which will cause fire damage if entered.
(2) Fire Efreet
(3) Lectern - On this is the Midas spell book Pyrokinesis and You which contains 23 Midas spell recipes.
ASTRAL on the controller.
This is detailed in the Astral Planes section.
AERATE on the controller.
The Wind Devils use an attack which may knock you off the walkways. Falling from these results in you appearing back in Midas' shop. Falling in the inside of the pillars will result in a fatal fall. This plane involves travelling around the outside of the rock pillars to reach the entrances to the interior sections.
(2) Wind Devil
(3) Door to Air Plane (Second Pillar) on lower level
(4) Door to Air Plane (Second Pillar) on upper level
(5) Door to Air Plane (First Pillar)
(6) Rope - A rope crosses the gap below this bridge but it doesn't lead anywhere.
(7) Door to Air Plane (Third Pillar) on lower level
(8) Door to Air Plane (Third Pillar) on upper level
(9) Rope - This needs crossing.
(10) Door to Air Plane (Fourth Pillar)
Air Plane (First Pillar)
(2) Indora - A shopkeeper who will only buy items.
Air Plane (Second Pillar)
(2) Door to Plane of Air, upper
Air Plane (Third Pillar)
(2) Door to Plane of Air, upper
(3) Rock Beams - To reach the upper level it is necessary to jump from one beam to another. This is not easy, as failing to land on the flat upper surface will cause an eventual fall and it is possible to get stuck between the last beam and the wall.
Air Plane (Fourth Pillar)
(2) Chest - In this is the Midas spell book Whispers of Aeromancy which contains 8 Midas spell recipes.
LATE on the controller.
(2) A Groaper will appear her
(3) Handle - Removes the Dome at (4)
(4) Dome - This is removed by the Handle at (3) and reveals another Handle which opens the Dome at (5)
(5) Dome - This is removed by the Handle at (4) and reveals another Handle which opens the Dome at (6)
(6) Dome - This is removed by the handle at (5). Underneath is G'mork and a Chest in which is the Midas spell book The Greater Grimoire which contains 6 Midas spell recipes.
(7) There is a compartment under here which can only be reached by flying, such as by the spell Midas' Wings of an Angel. In the compartment is a Midas' Ark which contains 3 Gold Nuggets.
SLEET on the controller.
(2) Frost Cloud - This causes frost damage.
(4) Door to Whompa Caves
(5) Door to Ice Palace
(3) Chest - This contains Gold and may contain a gem, jewellery, armour, magic armour, heavy armour, a soul gem, a magic weapon, arrows, magic jewellery, a potion and a spell scroll.
(4) Marcus Hamwich - This NPC is likely to have been killed by the Mother Whompa by the time he is reached. His most notable item is a Lite Sabre.
(5) Mother Whompa
(6) Chest - This contains 1 or 2 restorative items.
(2) Ice Siren
(3) Lectern - On this is the Midas spell book Cryomancer's Guide which contains 18 Midas spell recipes.