#2) The Bugatti Veyron Price - $1,700,000
- Engine(s) 8.0 L W16 quad-turbocharged
- 1,001 horsepower
- Transmission(s) 7-speed DSG sequential
- Top speed 408.5 km/h (253.8 mph)
- 0â100 km/h 2.5 seconds
- 0â160 km/h 5.5 seconds
- 0â240 km/h 9.8 seconds
- 0â300 km/h 16.7 seconds
- 0â400 km/h 50 seconds
- Standing quarter-mile (402 m) 10.2 seconds at 230 km/h (142.9 mph)
Radiators...I Just Thought This Was Crazy.
- 4 radiators for the engine cooling system.
- 1 heat exchanger for the air to liquid intercoolers
- 2 for the air conditioning system
- 1 transmission oil radiator
- 1 differential oil radiator
- 1 engine oil radiator
#1) 09' SSC Ultimate Aero TT Price - $654,000
The SSC Ultimate Aero TT is a limited production version of the SSC Ultimate Aero built by Shelby SuperCars. It is the fastest production car in the world, clocking in at 257 mph. That's 414 km/h, incredible. These statistics have been verified by Guinness World Records. Shelby SuperCars has also announced the production of the Ultimate Aero EV, an electrical version of the sports car. The Aero EV will be the fastest electric production car in the world. The Ultimate Aero EV at 1,000 HP and 800 lb-ft of it will reach 60 mph in 2.5 with a top speed of 208 mph.
Type: SSC Designed Billet Aluminum V8 Block
Horsepower: 1287 bhp @ 6075 rpm
Torque: 1112 ft-lbs @ 6150 rpm
Redline: 7200 rpm
Oil: SAE 5W/30 Fully Synthetic Racing
Induction System : Sequential, multi-port fuel injection,Twin Turbo Chargers. Dual-Water to Air Intercoolers
Check back soon as I will be writing a few articles on similar subjects in the next couple days. Thank you for reading, Andre.