What can I say, I love to clean. I also love to talk about cleaning. I have so many favorite products and I have many changing favorites. My new favorite I found in the back of my cleaning pantry. Lemon Fresh Pledge, the same my mom used, but I use it for more than just coffee tables.
- · Wood Tables - the normal use is still a good one. I use this weekly to spray right on furniture and wipe with a clean dry cloth. I don't notice any wax build up and it really looks nice and smells wonderful
- · Kitchen Cabinets - I spray Pledge directly on clean cloth in and wipe down. This is a new use for me and I really like this. I use Liquid Gold 3-4 times a year to help cabinets look nice and this has become a great way to keep cabinets looking nice weekly.
- · Bathroom Cabinets - Again, just started doing this and I love it. I use to wipe with Lysol as I cleaned the counter and they looked dull. This has made a big change.
- · Leather Furniture - you can spray directly, but I don't. Just spray on clean cloth and wipe down, smell nice and keeps leather looking great.
- · Car - I bring out a cloth sprayed with Pledge when I have to pick up my boys from practice. I usually have to wait in car for a few minutes. This is the time I wipe down dashboard, seats and doors. Car smells great and looks wonderful.
- · Stainless Steel - My all time favorite! My refrigerator, dishwasher, stove looked like horrible with finger marks. Nothing worked, I tried pledge on a whim and it looks absolutely wonderful. Finger prints are also resistant for almost a week. Beautiful shine and great results.
I hope you enjoy cleaning as much as I do, I will keep you posted on new results!