The Sony Ericsson Vivaz is currently the favorite of most practical and style conscious users. The Sony Ericsson Vivaz promises great functionality and powerful features all the while being a cost effective phone. As much popularity it gets it also has its share of disappointment and problems for some.
Depending on the product released batch and your luck, you either got a good quality Sony Ericsson Vivaz or a problematic one. The Sony Ericsson Vivaz is produced in a massive amount and some unfortunate customers might have got a phone that doesn't offer what it should deliver and that is functionality.
I've made a list of problems and tips that might help you. If you're planning on buying the Sony Ericsson Vivaz, don't get discouraged because of this list. Not all people have these problems and most of these also happen to other phones. It's a common problem among phones especially touchscreens.
- Phone switches by itself
- Software problems
- It lags when you start typing.
- Resistive touchscreen becomes more visible, like a net of dots.
- Put paper at the end part of the battery to make it tighter
- A lot of Sony Ericsson Vivaz are returned because of problems with software so UPDATE the firmware
- If you're not using the 3G features, for ex. in mobile internet, you can work on the 2G network and disable the 3G network option,your battery would last for another day (without turning on the Wifi)
- If for some reason the phone is not picking up the memory card when you access it. Try to re-install the software on the phone. The pc suite will show you exactly how to do it.
- Buy a plastic film to protect the screen
- Touchscreen responsiveness â try switching off touchscreen vibration
- Sunlight legibility â set the sensor to maximum.
- Try Google maps instead of Wise Pilot. Wise pilot is on trial.
So, there you go. I will try to update these list especially the tips if ever there are more. If you have any good tip, please do share so that people will know. Let's help each other. Thanks!