While acne affects almost every one irrespective of age and gender, the biggest mistake most of us tend to make is to delay the onset of therapy. To cure acne pimples, start treatment the moment the zits appear on the nose or elsewhere. The first thing that we ought to remember is that to cure acne pimples, the best action is to prevent it from happening in the first place. When you see some pimples or blackheads appearing, which provide adequate alarm for an acne outbreak, there are several things that you need to do, immediately. This includes bringing about some lifestyle changes and alteration of your regular food habits too. Here are some ways to get started:
- Change your dietary habits. Stop reaching out for that processed drink or packaged fruits. Buy fresh vegetables and fruits. Include avocadoes, carrots, peas, spinach, and cucumber in your daily diet. Drink fresh juices in stead of canned varieties.
- To prevent as well cure the first signs of acne pimples there is nothing better than maintaining good hygiene. Stop picking or popping the pimples. Even if you touch your face, ensure that your hands are clean. Cleanse the affected areas with mild cleansing soap and never scrub the surface. Keep your hair tied so that it does not lash against your facial skin. Remember to change your bed linen every other day, to prevent the acne pimples from spreading. Wash your face at least 3 to four times in a day.
- Refrain from using chemical peels or branded face masks. In stead make oatmeal mask at home and use it to purify the skin surface and clean the dirty or clogged pores.
- To cure acne pimples, the other important lifestyle change that you have to do is to forego the consumption of alcohol, tobacco and overtly sweetened beverages. These stimulants actually help the sebaceous glands to produce more oil, thereby aggravating the acne condition further.
- They say, water is the best drink provided it is taken in the right spirit. For acne treatment, cut out the spirit and drink at least 4 to 5 liters of water every day. Water can detoxify your body of several toxins which trigger acne conditions. Your digestive system remains clean with regular bowel movement and water can be really helpful in treating acne conditions from within.
Perhaps the most important point to remember to cure acne pimples is that you should not delay its treatment. Start taking action on a war footing and chances are that you would again get back your radiant and healthy skin, which you always had.