Do you want to know what the top 20 foods to burn fat are? If you do, this article is espe
- Oats - The best breakfast cereal to start your day with. IF you eat it for breakfast, you will be full until lunch time.
- Whole-grain carbs - Whole-grain carbs should be your carb of choice. It will keep you fuller for longer.
- Grapefruit - If you find the taste of grapefruit a bit too bitter try adding some sweetener or sugar.
- Ice cold water - Ice cold water is said to increase the metabolism. SO make sure that you drink at least 2 liters of cold water a day.
- Pineapple - Be sure to regularly snack on pineapples and mangoes.
- Cinnamon - Cinnamon may help you to control your cravings. Add it to your food and drinks.
- Green tea - Green tea is said to be a natural fat loss accelerator. Have at least 2 cups a day.
- Fat free dairy products - IF you want to burn fat, you have to stick to fat free dairy products as far as possible.
- Lean protein - Lean protein choices includes fish, chicken and red meat.
- Lettuce,Cucumber and Tomatoes - These 3 fat burning foods tastes good in a salad. Just add low fat salad dressing with it.
- Chillies - You don't have to add the hotter ones if you can't take the heat. The jalapeno chillies might be better for you when the heat is a problem.
- Spinach - Add spinach to your cooking - to your stews, your casseroles and your pastas.
- Lemons - Lemon slices tastes great in drinks and the juice is excellent to cook with.
- Carrots - Carrots are an excellent snack. Cut them up and pack them in your lunch box for a great treat.
- Broccoli - Add broccoli to your meals on a regular basis.
- Almonds - Have at least 6 almonds a day.
- Beans and other pulses - Beans and pulses goes great with soups and salads.
Just include these top 20 foods to burn fat fast in your diet and you will be on your way to becoming fat free. The Supreme Pilates machine can help you to get rid of your tummy fat, if you also struggle with excess stomach fat.