Before you are cruised to the tips for writing a hardship letter to a mortgage company, it would be perennial to give you out a brief introduction on what is actually meant by a hardship letter.
In financial lingo, a hardship letter is something that is required by a financial mortgage company to seek out a second chance to a potential loans taker.
A hardship letter also explains the honest reasons by a subscriber on his inability to repay the taken loan on the stipulated time, thereby; requesting for a work out or a second chance to be shelled out for the same.
A hardship letter shall not look like a faked one and shall clearly indicate the situation which has paved the way for you to cause insurgency disabling to pay the money on the required time.
Once you have understood what is meant by a hardship letter, one shall also know to the format and real process down a good and effective hardship letter.
Let's see some of the important tips concerning the same important issue.
Since you are writing a mortgage letter, it clearly means that you're behind the schedule for your mortgage payment. Once you have decided on points that have created the situation for you for things to get delayed.
- Mention the reason that has instigated you to delay the payment of your mortgage loan.
- Inform your lenders on why you are behind the schedule of payment.
- Make sure the reasons you have cited for the same holds authenticity as the same can be checked out!
- Make sure of the above as any defection in the same can land you in the rejection mode for the loan modification.
- Make sure the length of the letter is not too big or not too small as well.
- Include details about yourself and the home.
- Reason for the current financial problem you are facing.
- Let the lender know as to how long will it take for you to resurrect from the impending distress.
- Mention your lender about the various methods you are trying to cash on in order to solve the current crisis of loan payment.
10. Include your current contact information.
11. Enclose a duplicated copy of all the documents pertaining to your different kinds of account..
12. Mention any medical condition which might be preventing you from continuing your current employment.
13. Mention if there has been in a drastic decrease in your salary.
14. Don't include things related to any legal dispute.
15. Avoid mentioning about your status if you are a student.
16. A brief info on your current financial condition and what has prompted you to take such decision.
Once you have understood the above stated factor of penning down a hardship resume, you shall now be able to do the same vehemently.
Submit the hardship letter to your mortgage company and ask them to consider the same so that you are able to pay them on a next given deadline easily.
Another crucial tip would be to understand through the company policy of different list of mortgage companies and then decide whom to take loan from so that you are able to make up your mind on whom to rely for a consideration of your payment for a second chance.
Stay focused and concentrated to crack on the issue before its too late. Good Luck!