Give your dad something he will really love this year from our list of the top ten Father’s Day gift ideas for any kind of dad.
For the dad who has everything:
10. The Barska Blueline 25x30 Spy ScopeCredit: Amazon
This is a great gift for the quirky dad with a sense of humor. It’s a good quality for the price, and guaranteed to strike up a conversation!
9. The Kawatako Brass Key HookCredit: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=693
This sturdy brass keychain is classically masculine, yet stylish. Its durability and functionality are sure to please any dad this Father’s Day.
For the tech-savvy dad:
8. The All Wood iPhone Amplifier from koostik
This stylish amplifier is made entirely of wood- providing an acoustic amplification to your dad’s iPhone speakers. How cool is that? It’s also sure to add a touch of the outside to your tech-savvy dad’s electronic workspace.
7. An iPhone Sleeve by Need Supply Co.Credit: http://needsupply.com/mens/accessories/iphone-sleeve.html
What man doesn’t love leather? Keep your dad feeling rugged, despite that fancy iPhone he’s toting around. This case will not only protect the phone, but it will make him look good, too.
For the cook:
6. Sur La Table Steak Button Thermometer SetCredit: http://www.surlatable.com/product/PRO-643569/
This set of four steak thermometers will guarantee perfectly cooked steaks, every time. It’s a perfect gift for the master griller (and the dad who thinks he’s a master griller)!
5. Steven Raichlen Best of Barbecue Flavor on the Grill Gift SetCredit: Amazon
These barbecue rubs are guaranteed to please any dad, as well as the lucky ones who get to eat his cooking! Yum!
For the traveler:
4. The Merkur Travel RazorCredit: http://www.manufactum.com/Produkt/193649/1402802/Travel-Razor-Merkur.html
This travel razor is simply a scaled down version of the iconic classic that’s been around since 1931. This razor will make him as smooth as ‘ol Blue Eyes before you know it!
3. The Travel Sound MachineCredit: http://www.sharperimage.com/si/view/product/Travel-Sound-Machine/100908?trail=13130:Travel%20Accessories
It can be difficult to sleep in a different room every night, but this machine will give your dad a variety of soothing sounds to snooze with. There are also multiple alarm options to get your dad up and ready to come home again!
For the budget conscious:
And because great gifts come in all price ranges, here are our top two picks for less than $20.
2. Karlsson Wall ClockCredit: http://www.amazon.com/Karlsson-Clock-Little-Time-Black/dp/B000OC1OOU/ref=br_lf_m_1000689571_1_12_ttl?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=home-garden&pf_rd_p=1299875162&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_i=1000689571&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1254XRVB2TSHH2MHXS
This clock may be small, but the unique style of its hands makes a big statement. This little time-telling piece will look great in any dad’s office area.
1. The Gilmour Short WandCredit: http://www.gilmour.com/watering-products/watering-wands-2/short-wand-2/
Help dad keep the lawn looking its finest with this Gilmour watering wand. After all, every man stands a little taller when the grass is greener on his side!
One of these top ten Father’s Day gifts is sure to bring a smile to the face of even the most difficult to shop for dad! Happy shopping, and Happy Father’s Day!