There are so many Indian restaurants in New York that it is hard to choose one or two that are the very best. New York Indian restaurants offer foods from every region and in every price range. One can find delicious and well-prepared Indian food in New York City without looking very hard at all. No one can really choose the single best restaurant in New York, but it is fairly simple to compose a list of ten of the best Indian restaurants in New York City. Discounts, deals coupons, and vouchers are available online to help customers save a little bit of money when they dine out in the Big Apple. A list of some great Indian restaurants should include:Credit: http://www.thelmagazine.com/newyork/downtown-dal-at-tamarind-tribeca/Content?oid=1809155
1. Tamarind is a high end restaurant that offers foods from several regions of Indian. Not only is there the main dining room but the adjoining tea room features teas as well as snacks and sandwiches.Credit: http://www.searchindia.com/search/restaurant-reviews/chola-ny-restaurant-review.html
2. Chola has an eclectic mix of dishes from various cuisines. The budget friendly lunch buffet offers several dishes and even the vegetarians in your group will be pleased to have visited this restaurant.Credit: http://new-york.eventseekr.com/banjara/restaurants/venue/349169
3. Banjara is known for its clay-oven specialties. Its loyal customer base will swear it is one of the best Indian restaurants in New York City.Credit: http://www.restaurantsinyc.com/salaam-bombay-nyc
4. Salaam Bombay is known for its Northern Indian specialties. The tandoori dishes are especially delicious and very popular here.Credit: http://www.nyindia.us/fast-food.html
5. NY Dosas is a tiny cart manned by the ever pleasant and talented chef named Thiru. The all vegetarian choices include veggie drumstick and samosas, but it is the delicious and near perfect dosas that keep the lines long and more and more loyal customers coming back every day.Credit: http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?q=Shamrat+Restaurant+in+New+York&hl=tl&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=s&biw=1787&bih=860&tbm=isch&tbnid=iqf_P7xaz5EHUM:&imgrefurl=http://www.shamratindian.com/&docid=TO-Fr2b9eV_X4M&imgurl=http://www
6. Shamrat is the place for an extensive menu with very spicy food. With its interesting beverages and more than adequate deserts this is a nice place for a good Indian meal. As dining out in New York can be expensive remember to check for special deals on the internet, fins a coupon or some other special and help cut costs.Credit: http://new-york.eventseekr.com/andaz/restaurants/venue/650500
7. Andaz has both a lunch and a dinner buffet that are fresh, hot and delicious. The also accept online reservations and orders making this one of the more convenient Indian restaurants in New York City.Credit: http://www.nyindia.us/aaheli-review.html
8. Aaheli offers great food and professional and courteous service. Menu items are very fresh and quite authentic. Prices are a little high but their free delivery service more than makes up for the prices.Credit: http://www.restaurantsinyc.com/angon-on-the-sixth-nyc
9. Angon on Sixth serves dishes that range from mild to quite spicy. Located on what is fondly called “Curry Row”, this restaurant is often considered one of the best as it transport its patrons to India with each bite they take.Credit: http://funnfud.blogspot.com/2008/08/tadka-indian-restaurant-manhattan-new.html
10. Tadka Indian Cuisine has amazing naan. The food is fresh and flavorful at both lunch and dinner. The restaurant is casual and offers good prices and more than generous portions.
Take a moment to find a deal or a coupon for one of these Indian restaurants for added savings and enjoy some great food at one of these Indian restaurants in New York.