There are probably hundreds of Italian restaurants in New York. From pizza joints to 5 star restaurants in NYC, there is something for every taste. Good restaurants in New York are just about everywhere. Every neighborhood seems to boast of the food in New York and many claim to have the best restaurant in New York. Online deals and vouchers or coupons may be available for one of your favorites if you take a minute to seek it out. These are among the best of the Italian restaurants in the city:Credit: http://blog.directly.me/meet-mario-batali-an-expert-celebrity-chef-in-new-york-city/
1. Babbo Ristorante e Enoteca is owned by two partners one of whom is television chef Mario Batali. The menu is intriguing, the flavors are sublime, and the service is impeccable and best of all this is a moderately priced night out in New York.Credit: http://www.forbes.com/2010/02/11/best-new-restaurants-lifestyle-wine-dining_slide_2.html
2. Marea offers a sophisticated seafood based menu with truly delicious foods, the service is impeccable and the ambience is perfect. The dining room can best be described as a modern opulence.Credit: http://midtownlunch.com/category/food-type/food-type-italian/
3. Harry’s Italian serves single entrees but is best known for its family style meals. Hearty classics are delicious and served up at a moderate price. Look for special deals on the internet or even a coupon that can help to save money on a New York City meal.Credit: http://lostnewyorkcity.blogspot.com/2007_08_01_archive.html
4. Forlini’s is a hidden gem, popular with those working in the city courthouse for lunches, the menu is diverse, the food is delicious and the atmosphere is fun and cheerful.Credit: http://restaurants.uptake.com/blog/esca-a-best-italian-restaurant-in-new-york-city.html
5. Esca is often considered the best of the expensive Italian restaurants in New York City. Especially noted for its crudo and delicious seafood dishes, Esca, it is often said, would be a great Italian restaurant even if it moved to Italy itself.Credit: http://www.revelinnewyork.com/takeaways/michaels-ny
6. Michael’s is likely to have a pianist serenading its patrons while they partake of homey and delicious pastas. The dining room is a bit retro and has that 60s feel but the hearty food and good service will make it a favorite in the here and now, for sure.Credit: http://www.mrkstyle.com/2011/10/ask-monica-where-to-eat-in-manhattan/
7. Pepolino’s is set in a townhouse but has a rustic feel. The delicious Tuscan style food is served by a wait staff that knows how to pamper its patrons.Credit: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g150793-d1219894-r126256440-Cafe_Roma-Puerto_Vallarta_Pacific_Coast.html
8. Café Roma is a little bake shop and café in the Little Italy neighborhood. A great hot beverage and a pastry and maybe even one to take home for later makes this more of a desert shop, but also a splurge for a calorie laden but delicious breakfast.Credit: http://www.cityentree.com/restaurants/index.php?action=listingview&listingID=9326
9. Arturo’s Coal Oven Restaurant & Pizzeria has been run by the same family since 1957. The pizza is fantastic, the Italian American food is more than adequate and the live jazz that is playing almost every night make this place a great little stop in New York.Credit: http://www.tiptoptens.com/2011/04/26/10-best-restaurants-in-the-new-york-city/
10. Scarpetta is an award winning restaurant that offers fresh seasonal foods in a comfortable and enjoyable setting. The food is fresh and delicious. The chef’s polenta is a work of art. A bit pricy, but still affordable, this is a great place for a date or a special night out.
While not always available internet deals or coupons can help make some of these places more available. Look for special seatings, prix fixe deals and other great bargains that will make these Italian restaurants in New York City an affordable taste treat.