Party All Night
London is a high profile city in the world famous for its renowned clubs. It has vibrant nightlife including clubs and late bars. It the one of the coolest clubbing scenes in the world with hundreds of night clubs playing all kind of music. These clubs have become a career starting venue for many if the bands. Listing out top 10 is not at all an easy task. If you are in the town and looking for night clubs then you may choose from here.
- Fabric â€“ covering an area of 25,000 square feet fabric is one of the night clubs having Europeâ€™s first bass-loaded â€bodysonicâ€Â Â dance floor, the base coming through the floor makes the clubbers to feel the music. With its 5 sound-systems people find hard to stop their feet to move on the floor and dance all night. It has 3 bars over two levels.
- Â Ministry Of Sound London- a club famous for the most legendary DJâ€™s. It has three dance floor and three bars that attract about 5000 people every weekend. It is also famous for its amazing sound system that has only ever run 45% of its full capacity it is said that if is played at 100% it would be the loudest man-made sound you could hear.
- Â Club Aquarium- it has 5 rooms including a swimming pool and has clubbing nights from Thursday to Sunday rest days it is used for cooperate hire video shoots. It is only club with Jacuzzi thereâ€™s no other club in the UK that make that claim. It also has two dance floors, VIP lounge and a chill out room.
- Herbal- it has two floors with a capacity of 250 people. You can enjoy summer in the outdoor roof garden here. The sound system is great with outstanding DJâ€™s that add big names like Goldie, Fabio, Andy Weatherall and Groove Armada which attract many celebrities to party at herbal. It has won the time out venue of the year and is highly popular for late night club and bar.Â Â Â
- Koko- it is Camden night club opened in 2004 with a capacity of 1500 and music venue at bottom of the Camden high street in grade II listed theater building. it is marked as the first club Madonna did her first performance in UK.
- Heaven- the best known club attracting gay, straight and mixed clubbers for regular club nights every week. The club has two large dance floors and a series of interconnected rooms with plenty of space to chill out. It is popular for the best and latest European dance music played by some impressive guest DJs.
- Egg- it is spread over 3 floors with a balcony, terrace and a courtyard garden. The garden floor is covered with artificial grass, it has bar, garden furniture and a swimming pool. It has the largest open space clubland in London but popular for smokers.
- Pacha- this clubâ€™s stylish 1920â€™s building with oak paneling, beautiful chandeliers, a stained glass ceiling and the balcony that overlook the main dance floor are the major attractions of pacha. It books some top European DJs and has popular club nights like kinky Malinki and Hed Kandi.
- Rhythm Factory- this club is cafe at the day, even it doesnâ€™t look that attractive. The Thai food is said quite well here. It can be said a meeting place or a place to party at the end of the day. The music here is versatile that makes the atmosphere pleasing. It popular for its weekend club nights which are open till 5am. With a venue of 400 capacities it has 3 club rooms.
- SeOne- it was one the largest night club of London. It had 5 rooms with capacity of 3,000. The dance floor of 30,000 square feet was the best in house, techno, rave, drum and bass indie and lots more that make it the largest nightclub of London. It was upgraded with light and sound systems in year 2008. Unfortunately seOne has now closed on September 2010.Â Â Â Â Â Â
Some more night clubs that can be your options are
Â Â Â * BoomBox bar & kitchen
Â Â Â * Chinewhite
Â Â Â * Paper
Â Â Â * Embassy London
Â Â Â * Amika
Â Â Â * Kitts
Â Â Â * The Cuckoo Club
Â Â Â * MahikiÂ
Â Â Â Â To enjoy the night life of London has become a dream of all the party animals around the world. After all life all about earning and spending so why not spend to enjoy, dance, play and have fun in London. What say?