It's a new year and that means a new year of new games! Here are what I think will be the most antipated games of the year 2013!
1. BioShock Infinite - March 26, 2013 - The BioShock series is the ultimate experience for creepy first-person adventure games. It tells a complex story and encourages you to use your mind while killing guys with guns and flying through clouds on zip lines. That's right, clouds. This game moves BioShock above ground with a whole new atmosphere! This game's release was delayed some say because of issues with development and multiplayer mode. It is still expected to be one of the most talked about games of the year.
2. Watch Dogs - Late 2013 - Watch Dogs is set in a different world than ours. Follow the leading character, Aiden, who can hack any electronic device for his own use. This game focuses on our dependency on electronics and technology. The debut trailor shown at E3 showed some of the most realistic graphics and interaction seen in any game yet.
3. Gears of War Judgement - March 19, 2013 - A prequel set in the early days of the war against the Locust. This new Gears of War focuses mainly on Augustus Cole and Damon Baird and will bring the classic Gears of War game play experience but, with a new feature. Introducing class-based play and bonus missions.
4. Dead Space 3 - Feb. 5, 2013 - Dead Space is one of the best alien video games and the third installment is sure to live up to it! Isaac teams with his buddy, John Carver, to discover the Necromorphs and rid them from the universe. A new feature in this game is being able to team up with friends to kill the Necromorphs and share the fear together.
5. Grand Theft Auto 5 - Spring 2013 - When looking at Rockstar Games, Grand Theft Auto is one of the most popular franchises of the past ten years. The fifth installment in the series looks to incorporate elements from Red Dead Redemption and Max Payne 3. The concept of being able to switch between three protagonists will make for a revolutionary and highly anticipated game play.
6. Tomb Raider - March 5, 2013 - This new Tomb Raider game is a huge revamp for the series with amazing new graphics and a more gritty tone to it. The new feel to the Tomb Raider series was much needed and will have old fans on the edge of their seat and new ones scurrying to see what it is all about.
7. SimCity - March 5, 2013 - SimCity is back with new 3D graphics making the new franchise more pretty than ever. Real world economy and infinite resources keep the players on their feet. The new version also introduces multiplayer letting players combine cities.
8. The Last of Us - May 7, 2013 - In a world that is bleak and dark in a post apocalypse time. Follow Ellie and Joel travel from one side of the country to the other encountering other survivors and a mutated race of humans. This game seems to force the players to think about what it means to live in that situation and what it would be like.
9. Elder Scrolls Online - Late 2013 - If there is one game that should be made into an MMO, it is the Elder Scrolls. It is highly anticipated by old fans and new fans alike. We can't wait to see the world of Tamriel in an online setting.
10. The Phantom Pain - TBA 2013 - Take perspective as a soldier who has been in a coma and is missing an arm. Waking up to the hospital being under attack. Experience and witness strange events. This game seems to be a mystery but is one we can't wait to see more of.