No matter what your taste or budget is anyone one can find good food in Las Vegas. Remember to use internet deals and vouchers whenever possible in order to save some money, the more one saves at mealtime, the more one can spend at play time. Look for any of these restaurants and you will be eating in one of the best places to eat in Las Vegas.
Top 10 Places to eat in Las Vegas
By Dude88 Mar 8, 2012 Edited Feb 6, 2014 0 0
1. Original Pancake House offers great prices and delicious apple pancakes, or for a different treat one might want to try the 49er flapjacks or the German Pancakes. All are made fresh from homemade batter and are delicious.
2. Memphis Championship Barbecue offers good American fair, especially barbeque, cooked by a champion in the field. The meats are some of the best you can find anywhere and the strawberry shortcake is as good as it gets.
3. First is just plain fun. The restaurant offers meals at all times of the day along with a healthy dose of rock and roll. There are celebrity guests, special shows and live performances along with delicious American fare.
4. Wynn Buffet is a notch above your typical casino buffet. Of course there is quantity, but quality at the Wynn is always good and no one leaves hungry or unhappy. Look for offers or voucher son the internet to help cut the costs as this is one of the pricier of the Vegas buffets.
5. Joyful House is the place where Chinese visitors go for authentic ethnic food that offers up their native dishes. It is one of the most delicious and reasonably priced places to eat in Las Vegas.
6. Sage offers seasonal dishes centered on foods available from area farms. The delicious dishes are presented by one of the most knowledgeable staffs in the restaurant business.
7. SW Steakhouse has remarkably delicious, quite straightforward fare. Its good service and tasty meals makes this one of the best steakhouse in a city full of them. Truly one of the best places to eat in Las Vegas, no one should leave without giving this restaurant a try.
8. Raku Grill is a reasonably priced and extremely delicious Japanese restaurant that is a short ride off of the strip. The ten or so minute ride in a taxi is well worth it as the flavors are simply superb.
9. Capriotti’s sells the most amazing, over-stuffed sandwiches in the city. The taste and the quality will keep visitors coming back; the low prices are an added bonus.
10. Hash House a Go Go is becoming renowned for its unique take on breakfast. Items like pancakes the size of pizzas or huge stacks of well-sauced breakfast foods made from the freshest ingredients are served and seem to always leave the customers smiling. Truly when it comes to breakfast this is one of the best places to eat in Las Vegas.