Best Romantic Restaurants in New York CityCredit: http://www.ifood.tv/blog/top-10-most-romantic-restaurants-in-new-york-city
There are so many ideas about what a romantic restaurant should be, cozy, comfy to chat in, fancy and opulent, the best food, the most extensive wine list, live music, whatever suits your taste it can be found in restaurants in New York City. Whether sharing a New York City pizza or the fanciest cut of steak in town is to your liking, the top romantic restaurants New York City has to offer are high on the list of things to do in NYC for most couples. An internet search can often reveal a special deal or a voucher that can help to make this special night more affordable. While not a complete list by any standards these ten are among the best places to eat in NYC and are sure to please for a romantic night out:Credit: http://blogs.villagevoice.com/forkintheroad/2012/02/10_most_romantic_restaurants_new_york.php?page=4
1. Zenkichi is a Japanese restaurant perfect for any romantic evening. With its private booths complete with buzzer so that the waitperson does not interrupt a special moment to the decadent and tasty food that is perfect for sharing, this is one experience that is sure to leave one in love with the restaurant and hopefully the date as well.Credit: http://www.restaurantsinyc.com/terrace-in-the-sky-nyc
2. Terrace in the Sky is known for its beautiful view of the city, its live music, often a romantic harp, its great service and even its outdoor seating that is so very romantic. Perfect for a proposal, a special anniversary or just a night full of love and romance this is definitely one of the most romantic restaurants New York City has to offer.Credit: http://www.businessinsider.com/historic-bars-restaurants-new-york-mcsorleys-ear-inn-2011-9?op=1
3. One if by Land, Two if by Sea is often touted as the quintessential romantic rendezvous in the city. With a warm crackling fire in the fireplace and the tinkling of romantic piano music a date will surely be impressed. Good food and a great atmosphere will surely make dinner at this restaurant a memorable night for a couple.Credit: http://www.cntraveller.com/recommended/food/new-new-york-restaurants/ciano-
4. Ciano has superb Italian food, a huge roaring fire, seems to cater to couples and offers half bottles of fine wine for those who want to try something new. This is one of those sometimes overlooked romantic restaurants New York City has that seem to be hidden away and is just such a special find for a loving couple.Credit: http://www.foodnrecipe.com/articles/1200/20120211/romantic-restaurants-new-york-city.htm
5. The River Café offers a view of Manhattan that simply cannot be ignored, as the city lights up so will the romance during that special date. A great view, a great meal and a truly love filled atmosphere make this one of the most romantic restaurants New York City has to offer.Credit: http://www.restaurantsinyc.com/the-sea-grill-nyc
6. The Sea Grill overlooks the ice-skating rink at Rockefeller Center. It is a romantic view, a special menu and a memorable night all rolled into one for a special date with a special someone. The seafood menu is impressive and top notch.Credit: http://www.restaurantgirl.com/best_of/your_guide_to_valentines_day.html
7. The Bourgeois Pig is an opulently decorated fondue restaurant. It is a little bit bordello, a little bit St. Valentine’s Day all year round, and a little bit savory and a little bit sweet. Fondue can be a very romantic experience for a couple, velvety cheese covered morsels followed by a sensuous chocolate fondue desert can only be described as romantic.Credit: http://ny.remezcla.com/2011/latin/al-fresco-latin-restaurants-new-york/
8. Esperanto offers romantic low lighting, live music, cozy booths and delicious tapas, those great little plates that are so perfect for sharing. With fun little sharing plates offering the chance to feed one another, nice entrees and fabulous cocktails, this is one of the more inexpensive choices of the romantic restaurants New York City has to offer.Credit: http://www.restaurantsinyc.com/corsino-cantina-nyc
9. Corsino is another of the more affordable romantic restaurants New York City has to offer. Affordable and sensuous Italian entrees are perfect for a date and the deserts are absolutely made to be shared. Nothing is more romantic than feeding one another nibbles of tiramisu after a delicious and satisfying meal in a cozy and romantic space.Credit: http://www.tiptoptens.com/2011/04/26/10-best-restaurants-in-the-new-york-city/
10, Le Cirque is a New York classic. It is perfect for a romantic evening. The food is luxurious, the service can best be described as saying the customer will leave feeling ridiculously indulged and spoiled in all the right ways. Nothing can be more romantic than the beautiful dining room, the pampering from the staff and the ultimately delicious meal that will surely be served.
Having gained a reputation as a mecca for foodies it is no wonder that there are many romantic restaurants New York City can offer. The choices are endless and the type of night a couple chooses can surely be accommodated somewhere in the big city. There are some very pricy choices and so many moderately priced ones, too. Keep in mind to hunt the internet for savings and date night can be inexpensive and so very satisfying.